Exile's Lightsaber preference

Have you tried pcgamemods.com?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Battlewookie Read AEONs KOTOR2 FAQ

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~aeons/aeons-php/kotor2_faq.php

That choice DEFINES what sort of lightsabers you get in game.

Just read it, and believe me, it is BS. It has to do with the random generation of lightsabers at receiving point. If you don't get what you wan't just reload and then try again to see if you get the lightsaber of your choise...

What you selected as your lightsaber has NO influence on what type of sabers you get...

Edited by Battlewookiee

[sLIGHT SPOILERS]

the color lightsaber you chose when speaking to Atton does not affect much in-game but it does affect the color of Atris's lightsaber.

it also seems to affect the color of the basic crystals that the Telosian weapons merchant has.

From my experiences, it does affect what lightsabers you get at various points. My LS Female not only built her old double green saber but has picked up at least one of that exact style and color after that point. It also influences what crystals you pick up on Dantooine from one of the Salvagers near the ruins of the Jedi Enclave. I got one green and one red there. But as they say, your mileage may vary. :rolleyes:

Battlewookie Read AEONs KOTOR2 FAQ

http://dynamic.gamespy.com/~aeons/aeons-php/kotor2_faq.php

That choice DEFINES what sort of lightsabers you get in game.

Just read it, and believe me, it is BS. It has to do with the random generation of lightsabers at receiving point. If you don't get what you wan't just reload and then try again to see if you get the lightsaber of your choise...

What you selected as your lightsaber has NO influence on what type of sabers you get...

BW, I think you might be wrong about this. Let me throw out my three examples on this:

Game one, male. I told Atton my old blade was a double, then had Bao-Dur build me another double. By the end of the game, I had racked up eight doubles, two singles, and one short. Reloads didn't seem to effect a change.

Game two, female. I told Atton single, Bao-Dur built me a single, I couldn't find a single short the whole game, and only got two doubles. Reloads did change one single to a double, but that was it.

Game three, male. Atton double, Bao-Dur single, I got an almost even mix of the three kinds during the game, slightly heavier to shorts. reloads had more effect, changing two doubles to singles, and one single to a short.

This is xbox btw, not PC. And subsequent games have tended to follow the same patterns pretty closely, which is why now, whatever I tell Atton, I have Bao-Dur do the opposite. That seems to cause a more "balanced" mix of blades to pop up.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

It is just random. All of the places you guys are talking about not being random, if you save and reload continuosly, you will find that it is in fact random.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It is just random.  All of the places you guys are talking about not being random, if you save and reload continuosly, you will find that it is in fact random.

Tell that to the ten times I reloaded today just to prove you wrong, came up Double Blade ten out of ten.

droppable items are a different story. Although they can be random too, some are set. Like the sith woman who always drops a red double-bladed lightsaber during the assault on the citadel station. It's the ones that are given to you from quests or during points when meeting the masters that are random.

droppable items are a different story. Although they can be random too, some are set. Like the sith woman who always drops a red double-bladed lightsaber during the assault on the citadel station. It's the ones that are given to you from quests or during points when meeting the masters that are random.

Dantoinee, (the only DS points I get the whole game) the dead salvager claim. And in other games it's been a single before. Don't assume I don't know about the dropped double on Dxun, the single on Onderon, and the glitched dropped double on Telos. (What is up with that Telos double, anyway?)

Edited by SSgtSniper

It is just random.  All of the places you guys are talking about not being random, if you save and reload continuosly, you will find that it is in fact random.

Tell that to the ten times I reloaded today just to prove you wrong, came up Double Blade ten out of ten.

Did you save and reload before you opened the container/looted the guy, or was it before you entered the area?

Because the items you will find are randomly chosen the first time you enter the area, thus if you were reloading when you were already in the area then you will get the same loot no matter how many times you reload.

I figured it out.

In box, corpse whatever "Random at load of map"

given from dialouge Random at given point. so if you talk to some one and they give you, say, a short lighsaber, then you can reload IN THE SAME MAP, and talk to them again and you get a different reward. (In this case a differnent saber.)