Consular/Sith Lord hand to hand and force only?

Hey wanderon! It's good to see you. :rolleyes: I think you'll be just fine with your H2H Consular, especially once you get Sith Lord. The fp bonuses are going to be massive. I did a consular/jedi master once, 97% (rough guess) of the enemies could not save from my force attacks. I would imagine that Sith Lord would have the same effect.

Edited by Cassidy

@ Cassidy! Good to see ya too! I suspect the main differences between Ali Ooops and your Consular/Jedi Master is you didn't need to boost str and had more points to put in wis.cha dex without totally nerfing int like I did...:unsure:

@Darth Zonos have not been using them but now have force channel and force potency to play with and I will see how well they work for me.

@Marka Ragnos - the whole point of this campaign is to survive and conquer WITHOUT the light saber bonuses... :thumbsup:" As for having several lightsabers with your own personal crystal - not unless you cheat - you only get one personal crystal :p

Update on Ali Ooops progress:

Finished Nar Shadaa with only a single reload from party death (used a few getting over bugs with Twin Suns and Atton) - the one from party death was from Atton and Kreia on Gotos ship and did not have Ali Ooops in party at the time.

Made Atton a Jedi and built a lightsaber for him but he has not used it yet.

Have moved on to Dantooine where I gained a few more DS points at the expense of the salvagers and finally managed to get my prestige class (Sith Lord). I am attempting to do Dantooine with AK-47 and Goto for companions. I trained AK 47 in demolitionsand Goto can handle the computer and security work but I am finding them a pain to keep healthy and of no help if I fall which led to my last reload when we got too ambitious with the Laigreks and I died and the two droids couldn't finish them off before dying. I will have to be much more cautious if I want to play with droids for back-up. :p

Otherwise the H2H is quite effective - with my current levels and items he's at +24 and 10-25 damage altho defense is still an issue at 26 and I have to keep a close eye on his vps and switch to drain life before he gets too low especially if he's surrounded. But He had no trouble at Jekk Jekk Tar and I only had the wookie go straight to the exit and let him in so he took out the rest of the Ubese there and quite easily. The Jedi on Nar Shadaa didn't even raise a sweat on him... :cool:

Nomadic Wayfarer of the Obsidian Order

Not all those that wander are lost...

Well Ali Ooops could not get past the Vrook battle on Dantooine (after helping the mercs). This is the same thing that happened to my other DS consular altho Ali Ooops was several levels higher. (Consular 15/Sith Lord 3)

Once again Vrook was doing massive damage (50-80 per round) anytime my shields were down and he took them down every other round or so. Meanwhile plague has no visible effect on him (other than turning his health bar green for a round or so) and death field gives me only about 14 pts back (saved) while lightning or master force scream has little effect as well (he always saves). The H2H attacks are useless I never lay a glove on him.

I reloaded 2-3 times and then just gave it up for now.

Think I'll take a break from Kotor2 and go play something else for a while... :p

you only get one personal crystal  :p

tell that to mr. duplication glitch >.>

What is that? (w00t) I want more personal crystals! :wacko:

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

You should've got the Statis Field series. How high are your force points?

Pretty high - I put the first two bonus points in str but put all the rest in wis and started with 14 wis so its at least 16 and maybe 18 with items. Can't load the game right now to see but the 250 range sounds familiar.

As to duplicate personal crystals no matter how you get them they are not "legit" and as I mentioned before this game is all about NOT having the light saber bonuses...