News on Starcraft 2???

DGwar

OMFG!!! Starcraft=the sweetest FPS of all time. Made by Blizzard. orund the same time as Warcraft. i think warcraft 2 is more accurate in the time though.

OMFG!!! STARCRAFT=/= FPS!!!!11 What game have you been playing?

He means the not yet released 'ghost' (if the name is correct) ,its FPS :rolleyes:

IB1OsQq.png

Starcraft 2 will be a first person RPG made by Bethesda  :rolleyes:

Are you kidding? It's going to be a Sims expansion pack from EA. <_<

No! It will be devellopped by Bethesda and they will make it as a followup to Fallout 3, which will be a followup to Elder Scrolls 4, only with pirates. Cuz EVERYBODY loves pirates!

In Starcraft 2 you take control of Master Sarge, a Space Marine Cyborg (father was Marine, mother Cyborg) and you will have to use magic in order to defeat jedi Deathtroopers which are under the control of a space bounty hunter that is actually your sister. Special appearance from the cast of Friends, music by Avril Lavigne and Howard Shore.

Oh, it'll be made...hell they'd break the million mark for sure, or perhaps two...maybe 3. Who wouldn't want to cash in on that?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast