Obs dev IRC chat tonight

Jumjalum

From NWN2News

http://www.nwn2news.net/modules/news/article.php?storyid=679

Reminder for all the community, incase you somehow managed to not see the events calendar, Warcry will be be hosting there Dev chat on the 26th, 6 PM Pacific, 9 PM Eastern. They'll be hosting on thier own IRC irc.warcry.com 6667

Channel: #NWN2

The guest list include:

Ferret Baudoin (lead designer)

Chris Avellone (creative director)

Charles Mead (lead scripter)

John Morgan (associate producer)

Darren monahan (Senior Producer)

Frank Kowalkowski (lead programmer) Tramell Isaac (lead artist)

Hopefully there'll be a transcript up somewhere for those of us in the UK.

Edited by Jumjalum

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

I wish I knew how to use the internet :(

I'll wait for the transcripts :p

It's easy, I'll walk you through it.

1. Click the link in my post to go to the NWN2News posting

2. Click the blue 'Java Client' link

3. Wait for the Java window to load (If this doesn't work it gets a bit complicated)

4. Write your name in the Nickname box

5. Click 'Connect Now!'

6. Type your questions/nonsense/abuse and you're off!

We now bring you live footage from the World Championship Staring Final.

staringcontest8og.gif

03:00 for us Swedes. Ill be there.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Can consumers participate in this discussion? In other words, if I actually take the time to visit this discussion, can I ask questions of the design team. I'm keenly interested in NWN2 right now, and that interest shades from good to bad.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Some of you dweebs should ask them who's going to do the music.

And wether are they going to keep the futuristic see-through GUI of NWN 1 or not.

Everything else seems great. I trust they'll deliver.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The chat will most likely be arranged so that only the NWN2news guys and the OE people will have voice. Everyone else will be a spectator.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ah, Kaftan, I see. I don't have any reason to see the discussion in real time if I'm not able to participate in it. I'll read the transcripts along with everyone else.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Thats just how its usually done, I dont know how this will go. I think youll be able to privately message questions to the moderators and they will pass them on to the Devs

Thats just how its usually done, I dont know how this will go. I think youll be able to privately message questions to the moderators and they will pass them on to the Devs

That makes sense, its prevents trolls and spammers. Its how celebrity sessions are done anyway. It also prevents a huge mass of people asking questions at the same time.