The Battlestar Galactica Thread

astr0creep

I missed last weeks episode. Guess I will have to see it next time on rerun.

Did Saul's wife bite the bullet for betraying the resistance?

:wacko:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

That plot line is SO forced. He was the one person they couldn't have done this rebellion without!  He needed to be high up to get those maps and such.

Did anyone know about him though. I don't recall him actually meeting anyone in the resistance face to face. :o

Lucien:

Yeah. One of the other resistance guys basically said if you don't "deal" with her, someone else will... so Saul poisoned her.

Edited by Deraldin

That plot line is SO forced. He was the one person they couldn't have done this rebellion without!  He needed to be high up to get those maps and such.

Did anyone know about him though. I don't recall him actually meeting anyone in the resistance face to face. :)

Chief, and then chief went on a rant to that guy who was in the poilce force about how "people like that" are going to be strung up when they get off the planet.

Did anyone know about him though. I don't recall him actually meeting anyone in the resistance face to face. :)

Chief, and then chief went on a rant to that guy who was in the poilce force about how "people like that" are going to be strung up when they get off the planet.

I vaguely remember a rant about people being strung up when they get off planet, but no details about who was saying it or who it was being said to.

I was under the impression that no one really knew who the informant for the resistance was, although I might have just missed something. I'll have to go back and watch the first couple episodes again. Do you remember which episode that was in? :)

hmmm.....can't remember, they were standing by the yellow bowl at the time.

the next episode seems like it will be all about it tho, so, we'll find out if I'm right.

I remember that scene, but I thought chief was ranting as a kind of not-so-subtle threat towards Gaeta. :ermm:

Gaeta was the inside man!!!!!!

So, in reference to you saying gaeta is a traitor, I said:

"That plot line is SO forced. He was the one person they couldn't have done this rebellion without! He needed to be high up to get those maps and such.

That is sillier than Galacticas sweet ass viper deployment in atmo"

That was the Chief talking to Jammer ! I wonder if anyone knew he was in the police force , Gaeta? Seems like the happy reunion is over in the next episode the humans want revenge...

Gaeta ran in the camp to give Chief the list of executioneesin person.

He did, but I don't think that meant anything to Chief. It was information that Gaeta would logically have had access to, and it was an action any human might have been expected to do. And it's not like Chief would stop to have an 'OMG you're the mole!' conversation after seeing the list and whose names were on it. He had to get moving.

That moment did set me back for a minute, though. Made Chief look like an idiot, for not knowing what was so obvious to us.

Did anyone know about him though. I don't recall him actually meeting anyone in the resistance face to face. :huh:

Lucien:

Yeah. One of the other resistance guys basically said if you don't "deal" with her, someone else will... so Saul poisoned her.

Thanks. I was wondering if that bit of business would be taken care of.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Gaeta ran in the camp to give Chief the list of executioneesin person.

He did, but I don't think that meant anything to Chief. It was information that Gaeta would logically have had access to, and it was an action any human might have been expected to do. And it's not like Chief would stop to have an 'OMG you're the mole!' conversation after seeing the list and whose names were on it. He had to get moving.

That moment did set me back for a minute, though. Made Chief look like an idiot, for not knowing what was so obvious to us.

I assumed Chief did have that reaction but just didn't have time to talk about it, especially if he immediately saw Cally's name.

Gaeta may go on trial soon but he will be aquitted due to the information he provided.