ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

^what she said. I don't fully understand the Jeopardy reference though. :(

It was a good episode - especially going into yet another <_< break.

Who expected ewoks half way through? :D

Another break? Oh no not again! How long this time?

Geez those actors are a lucky bunch.

Why are we all so convinced that the Others are a mix of Dharma Initiative folks and other castaways, or even entirely separate from the DI?

Because Henry Gale didn't seem to know all that much about the hatch, for one.

Yeah, well, so what? I would imagine he knows a lot more about the hatch than he let on. The thing that I like about Henry Gale is that he lied until he was given incontrovertible proof that he was, in fact, lying...and then he just started telling a different lie. He's done this under mild torture, several days' worth of confinement, and let's not forget that bolt in his shoulder. Just because he claims he doesn't know anything about the hatch, or that he didn't push the button, doesn't mean that he's telling the truth. In fact, I'm doubting every word he says.

Why are we all so convinced that the Others are a mix of Dharma Initiative folks and other castaways, or even entirely separate from the DI?

Because Henry Gale didn't seem to know all that much about the hatch, for one.

Yeah, well, so what? I would imagine he knows a lot more about the hatch than he let on. The thing that I like about Henry Gale is that he lied until he was given incontrovertible proof that he was, in fact, lying...and then he just started telling a different lie. He's done this under mild torture, several days' worth of confinement, and let's not forget that bolt in his shoulder. Just because he claims he doesn't know anything about the hatch, or that he didn't push the button, doesn't mean that he's telling the truth. In fact, I'm doubting every word he says.

After last episode, I'm inclined to believe Henry does indeed know more of the hatch than he claims.

I even bet he did enter the code. Somehow he just doesn't want Locke to do so anymore. Whether this means the button really is that important, I don't know. But it certainly does appear he wants Locke to move on to other things, more specifically investigate the map he saw during the lockdown.

GUESS WHOSE SIG TOTALLY SPOILED ANOTHER EPISODE FOR ME!

>_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

On the other hand, he is American...

Damn straight, why do you think Locke thought it was soooo important to train Walt, hmm?

But MIcheal wouldn't let him train with Locke and look what happened.

An American without his gun is like Superman next to kryptonite.

That makes no sense. Michael is American AND black. Why wouldn't he want Walt to train with guns? It's like asking a Klingon not to learn about honor. :-