ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

Also thanks a lot for the pics. I hope who ever did these was actually able to read what was written and not just make a best guess based on his or her own theories.

It's a joined effort. Never before has there been such a wave of fan-research. 4815162342.com was literally flooded the night of that episode.

It seems Smokey's true name is Cerberus. I like it. I like it a lot. Fits perfectly with my idea of Dharma choosing which people are suited to participate in their project (also see the lists of good people Ethan and Goodwin were supposed to make).

So according to the program guide on my satellite

Henry reveals new information about the hatch to Locke

. Hopefully they kill him right after that. I really think the castaways should be more paranoid.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I said from the getgo that Hurley was a loon. And speaking of Walt :( , how long ago did Michael take off? And don't get me started about Libby. crazy8jb.gif

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I just had a thought, I don't think the "others" are a part of Dharma, I think they're other lostaways :-

I'll agree with you to a point. I think most of the Others are other lostaways ( great word BTW) , but there has to be some of those Dharma bums in their stirring the pot.

And Hurleys' false realization about the island may come back to haunt us five years down the road...

edit: still waiting for the essay from Surreptishus

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

I said from the getgo that Hurley was a loon.

Yeah thats been implied since the first season, with the lottery episode. The incident that sent him to the hospital is kinda funny in a morbid and cruel way.

And speaking of Walt :- , how long ago did Michael take off?  And don't get me started about Libby.  crazy8jb.gif

Walt was in My name is Earl last week :lol: I don't think he's coming back what with the slow time. The actor would be grown up by the time they hit six months! :blink:

I just had a thought, I don't think the "others" are a part of Dharma, I think they're other lostaways :)

I agree, somewhat. Not all of the others are dharma, but have been kidnapped/recruited by those that are part of the dharma initiatve

edit: umm damn, i got distracted. hehe

Edited by Surreptishus

Can anyone fill me in on the last couple minutes?  My Tivo cut off with Hurley talking to Libby on the cliff.  I take it he didn't jump, but I'd like closure.

Nah not much happened! Libby put the moves on Hurley and convinced him they are "real", all the people she buried were real, and that her feeling about Hurley are real.

And at the end they showed a past shot of her in the same mental hospital with Hurley taking her pill except they never recognized one another

*those loonies*

How about this :

-Libby ended up on the plane stalking Hurly.

-The others are Lostaways AND Dharma. Because Dharma gets the replacements from downed planes and crashed ships, making this whole thing into an experiment in how people can be manipulated with a button or somethin'.

-Next season will be a "leap into the future" kinda thing like they did with Alias, where it will be logical to see Walt all grown up.

maybe?

-Oh and then Clark will save them all by going back through time and saving Lana.

Just speculating here...

What if Libby is a mole? You might argue there'd be no point in sending Ethan/Goodwin if there's already a spy on the plane. Indeed. But Ethan and Goodwin were Others. Maybe Libby is part of Dharma? Meaning the Others are not Dharma (I'm getting more and more convinced of this).

Also, now we know Henry didn't enter the code (or did he?), and that he's an Other, it's almost certain the Others are not Dharma. After all, Dharma, for whatever reason, wants the button pushed. Even if Henry did enter the code, why would he lie to Locke about it, and thus try to show him it has no purpose, if he's Dharma?

Just speculating here...

What if Libby is a mole? You might argue there'd be no point in sending Ethan/Goodwin if there's already a spy on the plane. Indeed. But Ethan and Goodwin were Others. Maybe Libby is part of Dharma? Meaning the Others are not Dharma (I'm getting more and more convinced of this).

Also, now we know Henry didn't enter the code (or did he?), and that he's an Other, it's almost certain the Others are not Dharma. After all, Dharma, for whatever reason, wants the button pushed. Even if Henry did enter the code, why would he lie to Locke about it, and thus try to show him it has no purpose, if he's Dharma?

I remember during the preview for the "lockdown" episode, Locke was standing next to the computer and you could see the "hieroglyphics" where the timer is. They were yellow and red symbols. That scene was never shown in the episode though...

Heya folks,

Me and the wife have been getting caught up on the second season thanks to the magic of iTunes - which has probably catalogued my entire system and dutifully sent it off to Apple - though we haven't seen the most recent which was, I presume, yesterday's.

Why are we all so convinced that the Others are a mix of Dharma Initiative folks and other castaways, or even entirely separate from the DI? I'm thinking just the opposite; everyone on the island who's not one of the Losties, with the possible exception of the French chick, is a DI employee of some sort or another.

Because we're dense?

I honestly have been trying to come up with an answer for you Commie. Maybe it's because the island seems to be a crash magnet? I guess Henry has been painting the impression that he wasn't always an 'other' , but then he's been pretty much full of **** from the getgo, so who knows?

Plus you have to wonder how long DI has been stealing children. I mean French chicks' supposed daughter seemed to be willing to help Claire. As to her role in what DI has been trying to do on the island, we can't be sure if she's one of them or just a prisoner.

Maybe all the people the Others abduct are put to work in a slave mine farming nanites for all we know.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif