ABC Miniseries: The Lost

Fionavar

Yah, I really dug this episode.

No new characters needed to be introduced or explored; the existing ones were suitably deep & rich to offer a very compelling and shocking storyline.

:huh:

In other words, Sawyer played them like a Grand Piano.

evil_twin.jpg

I gotta say, Charlie is a lot easier to handle when he's super dark. I'm still not sure how having a gun stash makes Sawyer powerful...he's gotta sleep sometime.

Anyone notice Sawyer's girl was the high priced prostitute in Deadwood? Took me half the episode of scratching my head to place her.

What an interesting episode I bet no one saw that coming - Indeed it will be interesting to see that happens between Loche and Jack and if they will be able to work together against Sawyer?

But really I have to ask what does everyone have against Anna Lucia ... I thought she played the B....h great early in the season and now is trying to redeem herself or aleast stay in good with Jack .

I think the moral question is, is Saywer necessarily less deserving of having the guns than trigger happy Jack or Locke? Especially if Sawyer can trick them out of all of them?

I think I'd trust them to Sawyer before I'd trust them to control freak Locke or hyperkinetic jack.

Locke got Punk'd

ROOfles :D

I liked it a lot as well, really looking forward to the next one. I wonder what jack, kate and locke will do after being turned into complete fools?

The only thing I dont like about lost is the whole charlie and the baby storyline. I like how locke helped him get rid of his drug addiction in the first season, but ever since then it has simply got tiring. Charlie, the formerly pregnant girl and the baby are now just annoying me. When will the dumbass get that the girl doesnt like him anymore and just move the **** on?

Maybe they are just running out of interesting characters to show. Boone and his sister shouldnt have been killed off, it would have been interesting to see how their semi incestous relationship developed with saeed in the middle. I dont think I really want to see libby, rose and her husband much, probably because they have hardly been developed.

Or maybe they just have no idea what to do with the interesting characters they already have. I want to see more of the other characters, like saeed, jin, eko, desmond, the french girl etc.

Yeah a lot of the cool guys have been relegated to the sides. And a lot of crap people are kept in the limelight. It sucks.

Given that sayeed was part of the revolutionary guard, it seems kinda retarded that he wasnt even a part of the plan to form an army.

Edited by roshan

So what, did the writers say "Well... everyone hates charlie, so we might as well give them a real reason to."

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I just finished watching tonights (yesterdays) show. What, are you guys reading spoilers and not sharing or what?

And so many quotable lines in this episode!

Locke: " Now Jack, when...."

Jack:" Shut up"

That's great writing folks!!

But seriously, I kid. I loved this one. It had Clancy - freaking - Brown. Even though I kept expecting his eyes to turn black and go all Brother Justin on Sayid. That's another Carnivale reference, Darque.

And the look of toady-other-guy when Jack stopped Sayid was priceless. Maybe its just me but I could have swore I saw a thought bubble on top of his head with the word 'BRAINS' in it.

So did Locke get the numbers in in time or was the whole thing just a dud?

Man I love this show.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

"Lost" creator JJ Abrams insists Michelle Rodriguez will not be dropped from the hit TV show, despite facing serious drunk driving charges.

The actress was caught speeding in Hawaii, where "Lost" is filmed, three times last year, and was charged with DUI offenses after an incident on November 30.

But Abrams is standing by the actress, who plays Ana Lucia in the show's second season.

He tells the New York Post, "While we don't want to report on the fate of any of the characters on the show I would say without question, that any reports that anything that's going on with any of the actors as being problematic or resulting in changing the storyline to sort of, you know, get rid of them, is just erroneous and silliness.

"There's a lot of stuff that has happened that's extracurricular, and it's in the news. It becomes fodder for speculation."

"Lost" creator JJ Abrams insists Michelle Rodriguez will not be dropped from the hit TV show, despite facing serious drunk driving charges.

Boo! I read that yesterday... its some bad news - unless he's lying :- Althought she'll be screwed if she goes to jail, the DUI was violating an already existing probation so there is still hope yet!

I told you this show needed a little Sayid

YAY! British Indian actors FTW! (his arab accent is lame)

Great episode. So whats with the timer? It reached zero and then started to display some wierd symbols.

A shiver went down my spine when i saw that :ph34r: I guess Locke must have entered the code in the nick of time.

I figure the end scene was the mirror to Jack and ana lucia a few weeks back.