Love Interests

Am I doing something wrong with Atton? LoL. He never really has anything new to say, I got him to be a Jedi and done almost all of the Influence options. Am I still on the right track? Just curious since the romance with Atton is kinda..up in the air. Sometimes he acts like he cares for my character.. Someone please help^^

That's about that for him. If you manage to get more influence with Disciple than with Atton, you'll get to witness a couple of cutscenes where Atton basically throws a hissy fit at the other, making it abundantly clear he feels threatened by him. And later you'll get another cut scene where Atton is watching the Exile meditate with Disciple and Mira sees him and tells him to "stay away from her. She's got enough problems." That is however the extent of what you can get out of the game as far as a romance with Atton is concerned.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Either way, cut content or not, I doubt the Atton thing was supposed to go any further. In his cut death scene, he confesses his feelings using the words 'never told you', suggesting that he wasn't intended to say anything before that.

And Silvershadow, what were the two "hissy fit" scenes? I can only remember the one where Atton bites of Mical's head off after the latter offers help in the Hawk. To quote, it's the one with 'If I needed someone useless, I'd call you'. What's the other?

Edited by Reajeasa

If you didn't see the other, it's because you didn't have a big enough gap between them, influence-wise.

I forget the exact numbers (which isn't really relevant anyway, seeing as you can't exactly keep track of the influence gained/lost unless you install a mod), but basically if you gain X amount of influence on Disciple more than on Atton, you see the first cut scene. If the gap is bigger, you get to see the second one.

If you want to see both cut scenes, and seeing as it's so damn easy to gain influence with Atton, I would suggest hitting up Dantooine first. The one time I did that I think I managed to only gain influence with Atton once prior to that (aboard the Harbinger with Kreia), and ignored him after that until I got Mical on board. Once Mical's in your party, you can easily raise your influence with him. Then run back to the Ebon Hawk (once Mical's been turned to a Jedi) and you'll get to see the first cut scene. Get out, and get back in again, and you should be able to see the second one right away.

It's really not that big of a deal... there's even less complaining on Atton's part during that one. He's significantly more reasonable, which I thought was kind of weird. The cut scene is more focused around the fact that Mical is explaining to Atton that he doesn't see relationships as "carnal" and all that stuff. Basically, he's saying, "Sure, I may have a crush on her, but it doesn't mean that I want to... well, you know." ;) And after griping a little at first, Atton says something to the effect of "Oh. Well, okay." (Yeah, I really was hoping for a bit more arguing and yelling in that one. :rolleyes:)

As for the cut scene with Mira, I'm not exactly sure what triggers it. I only ever saw it once, so I guess it also only gets triggered if you have more influence over Disciple than over Atton.

Poor Atton. So paranoid.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I do think that the LSM Exile verison of Kotor 2 is right.

His relationship with HandMaiden and Kreia is the key.

How would Kreia get into the Secret Jedi Academy on Telos unless A. She tricked Handmaiden. or she had a secret alliance with Atris?

I rather believe that She tricked Handmaiden that Exile is dead.

Kreia is a tricktser.

Edited by DeathScepter

I do think that the LSM Exile verison of Kotor 2 is right.

His relationship with HandMaiden and Kreia is the key.

How would Kreia get into the Secret Jedi Academy on Telos unless A. She tricked Handmaiden. or she had a secret alliance with Atris?

I rather believe that She tricked Handmaiden that Exile is dead.

Kreia is a tricker.

Atris sensed that the meeting on the Jedi Enclave would soon take place and sent the Handmaidens over, and then upon their arrival, Kreia asks them to take her to Atris. I believe Kreia was manipulating Atris as well, though a secret alliance doesn't sound unreasonable

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'm somehow slightly convinced that in the female case, Atton was supposed to be the main love interest. He hints at it several times, Kreia hints at it, and even the Exile hints at it at Malachor V.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I wonder why Kreia seems so hellbent on the LSM Exile not being with Visas...

I wonder if its because her[Visas] race sees through the force and the exile is supposedly a wound in it. So the offspring would see everything in negative? :thumbsup:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!