Planescape II

Sargeras

It was mostly rebalance work to make some of the classes and reworking on the damage reduction. Also they made the MM critters more streamline and uniform with each of their types. If you have the 3e books you don't need to buy the 3.5e books. Just get the up to date SRD and apply where needed.

Ravenloft has a 3e campaign book and a 3.5e player's guide that updates the portions of the campaign that needs it along with new material.

Edited by Judge Hades

It was mostly rebalance work to make some of the classes and reworking on the damage reduction.  Also they made the MM critters more streamline and uniform with each of their types.  If you have the 3e books you don't need to buy the 3.5e books.  Just get the up to date SRD and apply where needed.

Ravenloft has a 3e campaign book and a 3.5e player's guide that updates the portions of the campaign that needs it along with new material.

I see, thanks Judge...

on a side note, Planescape II would be a great game idea... but I figured after this long it was well forgotten about, by now... who knows lol

Doing a NWN2 module based on it would be nice but it would require a massive amount of art assets to reproduce Sigil and the creatures and people in it.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Actually, a TORMENT 2 story *could* work. Play as The Nameless One as he finds a way to break out of the Blood Wars through EPIC spells, HEROIC feats of prowess, or STUNNING wit. Choose between good OR evil or anything in between, depending on the sum of money you ask for your quests. Take roleplaying to the NEXT level by being able to dictate the EXACT amount of gold you want. IMMERSION will be revolutionary, as the new 3D engine will allow you to see the FEAR in the orc's eye as you throw your eyeball into his lungs. To add to this immersion, the 3D engine will allow BLOOM technology, and realistic SOIL EROSION. A fully-dynamic clothing system will allow The Nameless One to have a free-flowing loincloth. Furthermore, The Nameless One will be voiced by Patrick Steward. All the game will be voice-acted, so that redundant reading will be unnecessary. All text has been removed from the game, correcting on the previous game's main flaws. No more will you be hindered by endless text or the tyranny of choice. No, YOU are The Nameless One. What will be your destiny?

Edited by Llyranor

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)

Personally, I wouldn't entrust Planescape to anyone but Obsidian. I'm counting on your literary talents, Mr. Avellone! It was his work on Planescape: Torment that inspired me to become a writer (no kidding), and The Sith Lords was the same deal: masterful. But yes, a remake with 3.5 edition rules and the Neverwinter Nights 2 eninge? Oh my god, hang on; I think I just wet myself :thumbsup:.

In addition, if Neverwinter Nights 2 does really well (like the first one), then a remake of Torment would do way better than the first one, as you could stamp the box with a recognition that it's developed by the NWN2 developer.

Edited by Sargeras
swesbrly5iz.gif