which teachings lead to true strength?

which of the Sith and Jedi teachings will lead to true strength?  

90 members have voted

1. 1. which of the Sith and Jedi teachings will lead to true strength?

• The Teachings of the Jedi
    • The Teachings of the Sith
    • The Teachings of neither

The teachings of the Jedi (LS)

The teachings of the Sith (DS)

The teachings of neither (Kreia)

I think I'll take the LS path 'cuz not only will I be strong, people will :mellow: me

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The teachings of the Jedi (LS)

The teachings of the Sith (DS)

The teachings of neither (Kreia)

I think I'll take the LS path 'cuz not only will I be strong, people will  :wub: me

Ahhh, but it's harder to get DS powers as a LS wimp. Plus you can't get Force Crush :p DS all the way.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I would never listen to Kreia's teachings any more than I would sleep with her.  :)  Besides, it's debatable that even she wasn't gray, but DS.  :)

Or, a Grey Sith. :) She embraced both the neutral and dark sides of the force, but not really the light side. Jolee would be considered a Gray Jedi then, but now I'm getting off subject.

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

I would never listen to Kreia's teachings any more than I would sleep with her.  :-  Besides, it's debatable that even she wasn't gray, but DS.  :ermm:

She fell further than the DS goes and became a nihilist that hates all aspects of the force...

These guys nailed her character perfectly:

http://goty.gamespy.com/2005/pc/index23.html

The next generation belongs to us, the sith

At this point I have to express a certain level of concern for you.....

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

meh, neither for me. For the jedi you're a pansy and no love either. <_< For darkside everybody hates you, you look fugly, your life is generally in constant danger, your underlings will try to kill you for power, for people like sion you're constantly in pain. I'd rather command the force without restraints unlike the jedi and without the constant danger of the sith.

"There is no emotion, there is peace"

Something to live by in a philosophical sense.

"I've seen my share of the dark and the light, and frankly both extremes annoy me. " -Jolee Bindo.

Help those who ask and are willing to learn from their mistakes. Leave idiots to their folly, and try to help the powerless get a leg up in a world in which sometimes, fate itself has conspired to place them in a situation from which there is no way out. Above all, try to stay out of everyone's way as much as possible, live and let live, and only intervene in events if you have no other choice. Grey philosophy for me.

Edited by SSgtSniper

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

HK-47's teachings. Screw the force :thumbsup:

"Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested you run while my blasters warm, meatbags." ~ K1, upon encountering Malak's Dark Jedi.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

The path of the Jedi leads to an unfulfilled life - a life in which one rejects experience itself for the illusion of enlightenment. One must be willing to reject the struggle and pain and conflict that can strengthen and enrich one's life, at least through retrospect. One is only as great as their experience. Pacifism itself is insufficent for all occasions and situations.

The Dark Side leads its slaves on a bloody path to self-destruction. Murder, torture, betrayal, antagonization - be it upon the smallest insect to such a scale as the galaxy itself - in the name of self-improvement, of power. While it is more than possible to harden onself to suffering and the suffering of others. The Dark Side twists its followers to discard their attachments to others, to ignore and often reject the common ties between biengs - for example, to murder a friend because they 'failed' you in some way - the utter lack of regret for hideously brutal acts of self-indulgence and vanity. Such things are a weakness as well as pacifism.

I'd never be willing to sit idly by while someone wraps their hands around my throat solely for the pleasure of taking a life, and I'd certainly never perform the latter action. I'd take the path of neutrality - much greater 'freedom' from ideological restrictions, and much less regret.

Closest to the Dark Side I'd go is threatening people and allowing mysaelf to feel angry, though (almost) never allowing myself to act violently upon it. My lightsaber is blue, thank you.

Edited by Wraith Straddon