Darth Nihilus

I'm sure Nihilus will make an impact based on his remnants alone (ie the mask)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Maybe he should regenarte thru his Mask into a evener stronger verison of himself.

I can see it now.............

KotOR3: Darth Nihilus Strikes Back! :D

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

thats cheesey

Hey! Nothing wrong with a bit of cheese now and again. ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Maybe he should regenarte thru his Mask into a evener stronger verison of himself.

I can see it now.............

KotOR3: Darth Nihilus Strikes Back! :D

There are actually reasons why that could happen that are not corny.

Read through this topic if you're interested...

I can see it now - the mask will twist the Exile into a tool of the Dark Side... She will probably then turn into Darth Solare as she and Revan aid the True Sith in an attempt to crush the Republic.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'd agree with that, but then Revan is at war with the true Sith to save the republic. What will he have to do to fight them? How far will he have to go? We all know where war has led the jedi before, so maybe Revan left alone because he didn't want his earlier fate of becoming Darth Revan to befall his friends...

if  that helps you sleep at night

Large amount of alcohol works for me! ;)

I wonder how Darth Nihilus sleeps at night. I bet he can't sleep without his fav teddy. :D

Edited by Darth Sun_Tzu

darthn nihilus in my opinion is the greatest dark lord of the sith out of any sw extended universe game

Yep :wub:

:p

(suggestion: vote for Nihilus as next main char)

he's dead, no he's not dead, we think he's dead, but then somehow we learn he's really not, then we think he's dead again, and then we learn he's not dead....

DAWUSS

:huh:

I thought I deleted out the nonsensical posts in here yesterday.

Stick to the topic and do not post off topic banter.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester