Darth Nihilus

a possesion of a incarnation of the dark side...hmmmm maybe its because it would have some power of the Force flowing through it

I always thought it hinted a more sinister revelation - there is a lot unrevealed secrecy about the Exile and his unusual powers, and I think this was a tie to something that might happen in K3. If it was for the reasons I think it was, then it'll be very cool IMHO.

I always felt that Nilihus should have been more powerful than what he was in the game. But since he fed off the Force and trying to do that to the Exile, who is the death of the Force, his power would have been useless.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Darth Nihilus was a Mandalorian prisoner during the Mandalorian Wars. Nihilus survived the destruction of Malachor V and became force sensitive due to the death and destruction around him. Later Darth Traya finds him and sense the force within him. Traya teaches Nihilus and Sion of the Sith. Nihilus and Sion than betray her and exiles her from the Lords of the Sith.

I think we can attribute/blame this piece of information to Wikipedia. Not that I mind the comment, but I really do prefer people give their sources when saying these things, especially if that source is Wikipedia (or similar), where anyone can revise the articles and add their own speculation, which is then taken as facts by subsequent readers. Heck, I could rewrite the article to fit with my own conjecture about Nihilus' origin, but that would still just be speculation. The only ones who can tells us the truth here are the developers... or George Lucas. So let's just accept that we 'nihil' about the origin of Nihilus :wub:

Maybe you should add to the speculation over there :wub:

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Darth Nihilus was a Mandalorian prisoner during the Mandalorian Wars. Nihilus survived the destruction of Malachor V and became force sensitive due to the death and destruction around him. Later Darth Traya finds him and sense the force within him. Traya teaches Nihilus and Sion of the Sith. Nihilus and Sion than betray her and exiles her from the Lords of the Sith.

I think we can attribute/blame this piece of information to Wikipedia. Not that I mind the comment, but I really do prefer people give their sources when saying these things, especially if that source is Wikipedia (or similar), where anyone can revise the articles and add their own speculation, which is then taken as facts by subsequent readers. Heck, I could rewrite the article to fit with my own conjecture about Nihilus' origin, but that would still just be speculation. The only ones who can tells us the truth here are the developers... or George Lucas. So let's just accept that we 'nihil' about the origin of Nihilus :)

Maybe you should add to the speculation over there :thumbsup:

What would be the point of that? Replacing one speculation for another seems pointless to me. Besides, my take on the origins of Nihilus is no better than anyone else's, so it's far more relevant to discuss the topic than to assume authority.

Edited by Jediphile

i think nihilus had potentail but due to bad writing his persona kinda was over shadowed by kreia and sion

Yes and no... The real problem with Nihilus was that he was a push-over when you finally confronted him. Even if he cannot drain the Exile, he should still have been a nightmare to fight against.

But I have my suspicions that he might return in K3. Disappearing in that red haze in K2 could be an indication that Nihilus is not quite gone yet. Besides, I want him back - Nihilus still have loads of potential.

You should be the only remaining Jedi/Sith, and w/ Revan, the Exile, Jolee, Bastila, a wookie, and other assorted peeps and be trying to end the last of the jedi/sith. You should also be able to have a Republic/Sith soilder like Trask/Dustil Onasi because I think there's a lack of military dudes in these games. Oh yea, and bring back Malak for a DSer and Atris for a LSer as a final boss. And for all you greys, Kreia as a GSer boss. :shifty:

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

You should be the only remaining Jedi/Sith, and w/ Revan, the Exile, Jolee, Bastila, a wookie, and other assorted peeps and be trying to end the last of the jedi/sith. You should also be able to have a Republic/Sith soilder like Trask/Dustil Onasi because I think there's a lack of military dudes in these games. Oh yea, and bring back Malak for a DSer and Atris for a LSer as a final boss. And for all you greys, Kreia as a GSer boss. ;)

I disagree. We already had the 'last jedi' bit in K2, and it's a shameless copy of the original trilogy anyway. I'd rather want to being with an emerging jedi order that is trying to get back to life and then go from there.

I don't think the game lacks soldiers. We had Canderous in both games so far, and the game is clearly about jedi KNIGHTS anyway (note the title).

Malak is dead. Let him rest in peace. I'd accept him only as a force ghost or vision (like the one in the Korriban tomb in K2). Atris may be dead or else has abandoned the force, so I'd leave her out of all as well. Oh, and Kreia was a grey jedi? I guess that's why she called herself "Darth Traya"... :-"