NWN2 Release Date: One Step Closer

Volourn

With all the interviews around, I can't be 100% sure this is brand new; but it's certainly new to me and I tend to follow thes elike a hawk so...

http://www.actiontrip.com/previews/neverwi...ights2_i2.phtml

Good stuff here. Unlike other interviews, I can't find one negative about the game in this interview.

Good stuff. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Short? For an interview it was decent length consideirng it's two pages with reasonably sized replies.

Did you expect an essay? LOL :D

The new PrC is Warlock Slayer. Or at least it should be. :)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It seems like they're keeping track of the initial releasedate they made back when the game was announced, good.

Btw, what's the difference between a Warlock compared to Mage/Wizard?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Warlocks dont cast spells, they have infinite 'spell-like' abilities such as the Eldritch Blast.

Sounds like something powerful, Forgotten Realms needs their Jedis aswell, i asume :) I think that i'll be a Warlock on my first playthrough.

- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

AT: What about character leveling? Will players be able to reach epic levels once again?

Tony: To keep the Neverwinter Nights 2 campaign focused and well-balanced, we have capped progression at level 20. This is not to say the player will feel puny throughout the game and just when they are starting to feel awesome they are pressed up against a glass ceiling at 20. On the contrary, the epic story and pacing of Neverwinter Nights 2 will make the player feel progressively important and powerful throughout the entire game.

*Watches Hades commit seppuku*

Thank you. I want this game NOW, DAMMIT

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

POWERFUL?!?!?! Throughout the entire game?!?!?!

WTF?!?!?!

What are they going to do? Have us go against buggers half their CR against the party? Are they going to nerf every single creature in the game? That is very very very very disappointing revelation.

Last thing we need is another easy freaking game. Man, and I was so looking forward to this game.

Edited by Judge Hades

POWERFUL?!?!?!  Throughout the entire game?!?!?!

WTF?!?!?!

What are they going to do?  Have us go against buggers half their CR against the party?  Are they going to nerf every single creature in the game?  That is very very very very disappointing revelation.

Last thing we need is another easy freaking game.  Man, and I was so looking forward to this game.

Powerful doesn't necessarily mean that the game is easy :)

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

If you are powerful it means the others are weaker than you.  If the adversaries are weak then the game will be easy.

There's some truth in that, but i still hope that by term 'powerful' means at the end of the game:

- Regular monsters, thiefs --> easy

- Tougher henchmen --> medium, if you know what you're doing and have a balanced party, they're easy. Otherwise, they can severly hurt you.

- Bosses --> you have the power to destroy mountains and cause tsunamis with a snap of your finger, but it's useless against the them since their HP is high, they have great willpower and are immunce to several different spells. Tactics and patience is a must.

- George Bernard Shaw

- Friedrich Nietzsche

- Some guy 

With all the interviews around, I can't be 100% sure this is brand new; but it's certainly new to me and I tend to follow thes elike a hawk so...

http://www.actiontrip.com/previews/neverwi...ights2_i2.phtml

Good stuff here. Unlike other interviews, I can't find one negative about the game in this interview.

Good stuff. :thumbsup:

I dont really think there was much doubt it was going ot be June. It is the last month in Q2. :p

That aside I was a little upset they didnt mention moon elf as a subrace. But otherwise excellent interview.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

If you are powerful it means the others are weaker than you.  If the adversaries are weak then the game will be easy.

I don't know why I'm even bothering with this, but...

Yes, a Lv. 20 character will easilly dispatch a Lv. 1 Goblin. So? Growing in power doesn't mean the game will be easy as you advance trough it, though it's going to feel easy when you've reached maximum advancement.