Just Finished

(w00t) Kudos to the creators i enjoyed my play of kotor2 but my whole experience wasnt perfect.

I personally found that alot of loose ends werent tied up by the end which had me wanting more!

they would include what happens to mira at the end on malachor V after she kills han harr?

What becomes of the rest of the crew? (I got the LS ending just so you know)

Why has Revan left to the "outer rims of the galaxy" or whatever

and how was the ebon hawk so quickly repaired when it was stuck in that big rock on malachor especially after the rock collapsed causing it to be damaged more (i assume)

I dont mean to patronize any one i am clearly just curious and besides those questions the game was very good,challenging,and kept me interested for a long time!

you double-posted. its a simple mistake. and a simple fix. you left though, so it'll probably get deleted by a mod.

as for your questions, it is obvious to you and everyone else that the game wasn't quite completed (some would say not completed at all). but most of us liked it enough to look past that.

There is a lot of content in the game that got cut, but is still in the files. numerous people have presented said files in places like this.

but nobody really knows why revan went to the outer rim. 'he left to confront the real threat' some people say. 'he left because the story was ill-conceived and sucked' others say. hopefully, if there is a K3, it will explain everything and put it all together in a fun game. however, K3 is barely even rumoured about yet...

Edited by Blank

This should probably also have been posted in the Spoilers forum.

I know the game has been out for a while, but at the same time there is a Spoiler forum for a reason.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It was mostly cut out your questions.

they would include what happens to mira at the end on malachor V after she kills han harr?

It was intended that she'd join the other members to face off with Kreia at the core and fail miserably.

What becomes of the rest of the crew? (I got the LS ending just so you know)

Depending on influence and gender, you get the scene above, Handmaiden (corrupted) attacks Visas, Atton (corrupted) attacks Disciple, or Atton battles Sion to either death (touching death scene with the Exile) or victory.

Why has Revan left to the "outer rims of the galaxy" or whatever

This was NOT cut. Its said that Revan went off to the Unknown Regions to fight the True Sith threat.

Funny than that even as LS you get the movie called "Death of the Ebon Hawk"

Well, it's exactly the same, so it would follow that the name is the same. It's a completely untrue title, of course, since we know that the Ebon Hawk survives in the LS ending, while we just don't hear about it again in the DS ending, as you don't leave the planet at that point.

Death of the Ebon hawlk is just the movie title

in the movie the ebon hawk isn't siverly damaged, although phyicly it should be trash but maybe someone used the force to keep it safe.

it can be presumed that the exile told the party what they were going to do.

while the exile is in the acadamy the ebon hawk can go pick up mira then head to the core to pick up the exile as it callapses.

Your not all ways being honest when your telling the truth.

Everything slows down when water's around.

Could be... but then don't go calling a movie "Death of the Ebon Hawk" when it doesn't show that...

Tiltes are important. And they are frequently exaggerated. Just think of some of the headlines on the tv-news or newspapers. They could surely have headlines like "Star Wars is dead", if just Lucas said he wasn't doing any more Star Wars movies. For all I now, they already did that :blink:

Sure, a nice head to catch views. But why would a movie in a GAME would need a Eye-catching title. And as 1/2 the movies are made up from Depart from XXX/Arrive on XXX and other info about where the movie is Exactly about it wouldn't make sense that one suddenly uses a eye-catchy phrased.

Otherwise they could also have called Visas introduction "Preparation of destruction on the Ravager" or such...

Or Harbinger arrives at Peragus "Sith Threat arrives to kill exile"

Edited by Battlewookiee

in the movie the ebon hawk isn't severly damaged
When the Exile or the remote sequence starts on Malachor V, they can turn around and get onto the Ebon Hawk using the ramps that were used in the Prologue. The far side of the Ebon Hawk is pretty bad off, it's missing a chunk and there are two big holes:

ebnhwk.jpg

If we're to look for an explanation, I suppose we'd have to look at the state the Ebon Hawk was in after the Sith attack during the prologue of the game - it was pretty banged up with large holes, yet it still made it to Peragus.

The Ebon Hawk was probably still badly damaged during the LS ending, but I guess the logic is that if the whole planet is falling apart, then you take your chance and see whether the bloody thing will hang together and be spaceworthy enough to save your hide. Bao-Dur may or may not have been dead (the Ebon Hawk being able to fly again would suggest he did indeed survive), but then T3 repaired the Ebon Hawk enough to make it to Peragus all by himself during the prologue.

I imagine a banged up Ebon Hawk with huge holes in it and where only force fields that make large parts of the ship unavailable to the crew during its final escape from Malachor V.

Well, during the Prolgue the EH was already warped into the Peragus field. It only HAD to fly a short while, and as you can see in the cutscene that was done in a very slow flying rate and without any balance in the ship...

And now see Malachor V; Top speed, perfectly balanced and flies along part just when the movie ends, how much longer does it have to fly after that to reach a planet?

• 5 months later...
Death of the Ebon hawlk is just the movie title

in the movie the ebon hawk isn't siverly damaged, although phyicly it should be trash but maybe someone used the force to keep it safe.

it can be presumed that the exile told the party what they were going to do.

while the exile is in the acadamy the ebon hawk can go pick up mira then head to the core to  pick up the exile as it callapses.

Could be... but then don't go calling a movie "Death of the Ebon Hawk" when it doesn't show that...

HERS WHAT I FINK HAPPENED. EITHER THE THE DROID CREW USED THE INTENSIFIED GRAVUTY TO THERE ADVANTAGE 2 GET 2 V CORE COS THEY COULDNT FIT THE E.H. THROUGH THE ENTRANCE OR SOME RANDOM JEDI USED THE FORCE TO MAKE THE E.H. FALL BUT STILL BE PRESERVED 2 RESCUE THE EXILE

You love Caps lock, don't you?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Also, how EH dropped from the ledge that it was wedged in on Malachor before being able to lift itself up from beneath the platform above the Trayus core.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

It's amazing what the Ebon Hawk can do or is it Atton's skilled piloting that got the ship out of there? :geek:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Maybe T3 could have operated on EH's dented hull. It's incredible that a ship like that can crash without appearing to suffer much damage overall.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧