Corrupt saves, any suggestions

I've searched the forums, and found someone with the same problem, but no solutions. I went to play today and my latest saves were the autosave when you leave the hidden academy (the snow one), and a quick save. On the load screen it shows the scene, standing in the Ebon Hawk (it's a bit after the holo of the exile meeting). If I go to load the quicksave it goes about 1/4 and errors out. (One weird thing, it ALWAYS gives me the same sub text at the bottom of the page 'Jedi do not kill their prisioners, yada yada')

All my manual saves are also corrupt, except the very first one. I have a Raedon 6600, running XP. I've tried

- reinstalling (after complete reinstall and moving saves)

- virus scanning

- turning movies off

- changing resolution

- Patch/ no patch

If anyone can offer any suggestions, it would be appriciated. Or, if someone can point me to a save editor (never used one before), if it's possible to restore my game to where it was. Thanks in advance.

I've searched the forums, and found someone with the same problem, but no solutions. I went to play today and my latest saves were the autosave when you leave the hidden academy (the snow one), and a quick save. On the load screen it shows the scene, standing in the Ebon Hawk (it's a bit after the holo of the exile meeting). If I go to load the quicksave it goes about 1/4 and errors out. (One weird thing, it ALWAYS gives me the same sub text at the bottom of the page 'Jedi do not kill their prisioners, yada yada')

All my manual saves are also corrupt, except the very first one. I have a Raedon 6600, running XP. I've tried

- reinstalling (after complete reinstall and moving saves)

- virus scanning

- turning movies off

- changing resolution

- Patch/ no patch

If anyone can offer any suggestions, it would be appriciated. Or, if someone can point me to a save editor (never used one before), if it's possible to restore my game to where it was. Thanks in advance.

I don't mean to get your hopes up, so I may not be any help. Have you ever played the game past that point before? What I think might have happened is that something on your computer pissed the game off. Did you install anything recently? You may just want to delete all the game files, wipe the game from your hard drive, and start over. Its really is not that bad. I had to restart a game that when I had just completed my third planet! :(:blink::sorcerer:

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Tough luck bro, I had the same problem in Nar Shaddaa. Had to reinstall the whole game and start a new game ;)

I learnt my lesson the hard way, and in addition to the quicksave, I had 20 other backup saves at different points throughout the game, just in case the game wimped out on me