Scientists discover "The Force"

Meshugger

The Field tells the story of a group of frontier scientists who discovered that the Zero Point Field - an ocean of subatomic vibrations in the space between things - connects everything in the universe, much like the Force in Star Wars.

The Field offers a radically new view of the way our world and our bodies work. The human mind and body are not distinct and separate from their environment, but a packet of pulsating energy constantly interacting with this vast energy sea. The Field creates a picture of an interconnected universe and a new scientific theory which makes sense of

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Someone please tell me this a hoax.

I can't take this crap on 6:00 pm.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

the concept of the "zero point field", or zpf as it it normally referred is not new. it is rather old, actually, and tied to the concept of an ether which goes back hundreds of years.

to date, no credible evidence has been offered to prove it exists, only questions about existing theory. the zpf is an interesting concept, and certainly does a good job of explaining inertia (in particular), but still has MANY more holes than standard cosmology theory and quantum theory contain.

taks

comrade taks... just because.

*reattachs his head back on*

Damnit Judge Hades......................I am the LAST IMMORTAL.

So I reward was immunties from beheadings.

but i do know a few Jedi wannabes that will love a lightsaber and the force even moreso than the normal people(most people want the lightsabers and the force).

Edited by DeathScepter

But it doesn't make the article any less pretentious.

Yeah, after rereading(and after some shuteye), the article does seem rather pretentious. Not to mention the whole site.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I doubt it. Most likely article was found randomly by googling, from a blog, another forum, or some kind of science digest section on a news site.

Meshugger?

Just some random crap i found while browsing through other forums, hence the smiley at my link :)

Edited by Meshugger

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Darque, your avatar reminds me of Jean Grey from the X-Men movies.

Even though the basic theory may have already been in the works for many years, that site still felt something similar to some crap Weekly World News would spit out their ass. :x

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! *slices DeathScepter's head off*

Oh, wait. Wrong movie. :ermm: Sorry about that. :p

:lol: This is why I love this forum!

Edited by Jedi Master Dakari

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari