Enclave destruction

Do you think the enclave was, well, destroyed enough? Sure a few stones were displaced and the lower level had some cave ins, but if it was really attaced by Malak and his full might, would it not be wiped completely from the map? I mean, the battle would be terrible as jedi defended themselves, and Malak, as a sith, had already destroyed Tarris, and would not hav e balked at destroying Dantooine. I mean, come on! The enclave lookes like it had been abandond for 500 years, not just recently destroyed!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

It was destroyed. Don't forget it's 5 years later. Also don't forget that a planetary bombardment doesn't mean that every single structure and every single brick would be obliterated.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

AND, he'd probably want to retrieve relics as well.

I thought that was Atris's job... Maybe the two co-conspired...

Edited by Battlewookiee

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Hylden :cool:

Soul Reaver or Blood Omen?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hm, I thin Kreia might have had hand in it. She did after all manipulate practically everything in the game.

Not during k1,if you mean destruction

And i thought that there were land battle too. And Malak wanted the bodies of Jedi for SF. If he would've destroyed whole place with fleet, he wouldnt have any bodys

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Enclave destruction

Gah - I clicked on this topic from the main page hoping it would be about FO2...but sadly 'twas not to be. :ermm:

First thing that came to my mind was that someone was stuck on that electric floor puzzle on Oil Rig. Then I saw what forum section this was on. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Ahhhhhhhh, but remember, Atris isn't a jedi. Remember le SITH holocrons in her "lair'? She very may well have been posing as a jedi to procure the artifacts, and then destroy them in a safe environment away from the jedi. She could very well be a double agent. :ph34r:

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

Atris is a Jedi, but while she was slowly being corrupted by the dark side, she did the wrong things for the right reasons, and I don't think she truly was a Sith up until Kreia caused her to go over the edge, and that came to an end after the Exile dueled her and she was able to convert her back into the light.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.