No fight in RPG

Jorian Drake

I made my second timed scenario game. Two players died, but all of the (included dead ones) loved it :p

That's good to hear.

Well done.

Thanx :D

...to hear that they loved it, or that two of them died? :p

Yes... and yes :devil:

I am a GM after all, and you know what they say: "When the GM smiles... it's already too late!" o:)

I made my second timed scenario game. Two players died, but all of the (included dead ones) loved it :huh:

That's good to hear.

Well done.

Thanx :D

...to hear that they loved it, or that two of them died? :(

Yes... and yes :-

I am a GM after all, and you know what they say: "When the GM smiles... it's already too late!" :-

I just 'mutate' from a PC to a GM :D

IB1OsQq.png

My personal GM motto is: "Life itself is rarely fair, so why would you expect more from me?" :D

Well, maybe it's not so fun as I tought... Certainly my players didn't laugh much...  :shifty:"

Games should be fun for all involved, including the DM/GM.

Personally, I like having my villains fool the pcs into thinking that he/she is actually *good*. Much fun. Usually turns out though that the none of the factions in the world are "good" and each are out for self interest and are all justified - in their own way. Tends to annoy those who want to play Paladin types. :ph34r:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!