how do you take screenshots pics

use "print screen" ("Prt Scr") and then paste it into a program like paint.

Edit: be warned though - it may turn out quite dark.

Edited by Dyan

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

If they're dark just use a graphic editor to lighten them up a bit.

Also, hitting print screen (us pc version anyway) the game will save them to the program files/lucasarts/swkotor2 folder as a sequentially numbered .tga file. Thus you can wait until after you're done playing to view/edit them all.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

You might have one of those versions where you may have to enable screenshots (set it to '1') in the swkotor2.ini file, located in the default game install directory.

P.S. The problem w/stuff like Fraps too is that I think you get their logo on every image if you don't want to pay for it...or amybe that's just on Hypersnap...I get them mixed up.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I love Fraps for movies...but I haven't liked it for screenshots. I like Hypersnap much better. Just personal preference.

Edit city tonight - they're both safe, as long as you get them from their official sites.

Edited by LadyCrimson

• 2 weeks later...