kotor 3 for real

i MAY have some news about the much talked about kotor 3, when i was browsing the Wikipedia, i was just randomly searching about Revan when i found this:

"Whether Revan ever completed his self-appointed mission and returned to the Old Republic and his waiting friends is as of yet unknown. It is rumored that answers to questions like why Revan had gone to the Unknown Regions and whether or not he defeated the Sith Empire single-handedly will be revealed in the projected Knights of the Old Republic III."

hi.

I think there will be a KOTOR 3. There is big money in successful pc games, and I think the LA would be even bigger morons not to tap into a already massive kotor project. KOTOR 3 may take years to develop and market, but we will see it sometime.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

That si Wikipedia. The author just expresses his/her hopes for K3, not that there will be K3. Remmember, Wikipedia is the encyclopedia that anyone can edit, so there might be some false statements.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Dear Obsidz/Obistan/Obsidian Devs,

Please place an announcement from your kind selves regarding KotOR 3, so that new people here will not have to be un-needingly flamed by the locals around here, to tell them that there is no KotOR 3 whatsoever; to disregard all rumors put out by any company, and to believe that there is no project in development unless announced by your good selves.

That is all. :)

P.S. That sentence was way too long.

P.P.S. I know I am asking for the impossible, but it doesn't hurt to try....

Lack of hope the path of the darkside may be. :D

Meh..I always say, let 'em dream/hope, but even I'm tired of all the K3 rumors etc. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

No, this time it's real guys!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wikipedia the free encyclopedia, yes, the same one that anyone can write an article for, said it was true.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

"Crack, the secret of women."

"Food or crack? I'll take crack."

Only one KotOR 3 trhread.  If you cannot abide by this GO THE FRAK AWAY!

Get a clue and do a search next time.  :p

I am well aware that there is no perfect solution for those who have been members for a long time and who find this ongoing discussion problematic - to say the least. I know that K3 threads are touchy items for you trollish denizens - to be specific - but do remember this may be a new topic for people who arrive in our community. So I would ... no I expect respectful treatment. If you do not want to talk about K3 - THEN DO NOT POST! Treat anyone - especially those new travellers from out Cyberway - without courtesy and hospitality makes the Big Green ornery ...

OF course you.  You are worse than me for the most part.  I am just more confrontational while you like to go through the back.

That just sounds so wrong in so many different ways. :blink:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You are worse than me for the most part.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.