A trip to space

mkreku

A random guy on Myspace.com saw an ad for a game contest held by the company Gametrust, where you could win a trip to space (well, almost) if you put their games on your webpage. He put some of them on his Myspace blog.. and won the contest.

The prize turned out to be a trip 15 miles (25 kilometers) up into the atmosphere in one of the best aircraft in the world, the MIG-25! He gets to travel to Moscow, live in an expensive hotel for 4 days and fly with a superjet to the edge of infinity just because he put some premade games on his blog. Jealous, anyone? ;))

You can also pay for the trip if you're interested...

See: Edge of Space

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

We have to put an end to it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Envious? A little. I don't like to fly tho. :D

My motto for contests tends to be: "I'll take the cash."

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I don't know... if I hadn't seen it on tv I might be a little more envious. Nowadays Discovery Channel's raised my expectations.

If somebody asked me to go to Egypt to check out the pyramids, or China to check out their Imperial stuff I'd probably say no because I've seen it on tv with researched commentary. Plus the tv specials probably show you delicate stuff that the public wouldn't be able to see on normal tours.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

That's just sad.

'I dont want to see somthing through my own eyes, i've seen it on TV!'

If you're comparing watching camera footage of 'alomst space' to actually being 15 miles high in the back seat of a mig-25 with the engines roaring behind you, haha.

Hadescopy.jpg

(Approved by Fio, so feel free to use it)