24 tv series

Dark_Raven

"Crack - spice up your life."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I watched one season, which was pretty good.

But didn't watch any others.

I dunno -- I think Jack Bauer should be in therapy by now...

"Doc, I have a normal life usually, but every now and then, ONE DAY becomes frantically important on a world-wide scale, and it's up to me to go without sleep every hour to save the world!"

Heavy medication ensues...

evil_twin.jpg

24 was/is one of my favourite series ever, it tops all other series in its category by far....I agree that no one could take so much stress as Jack did time after time, but then again 24 is Jack Bauer - without him it wouldn't be the same. ;)

I agree...the first thing I thought of was Die Hard as well.

Though that part is now past.

Feel sorry for Mrs. Logan....she's stuck in a rock and a hard place.

And as cold as it may be, I actually liked that they killed Jack's wife in season one. It made for a less happy ending, which is refreshing in the world of Hollywood....especially TV shows.

I like the fact that BAD things happen on the show, often to good people. Jack has to be the unluckiest guy in the world.

And this season has really shed some light on people that were typically considered "invinicible" in this show. Outside of Jack, no one is really untouchable on this show. And even then, I wouldn't be too surprised if Jack bit it this season. I was actually expecting it to actually be his end in Season 4.

Edited by alanschu

It is actually one strike against.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Loved the 1st and 2nd season although I hated the daughter. The 3rd year was a yawner. The 4th year was better but still not as good as the first two. The formula is getting old...but I'll still probably buy the 5th season when it's out on DVD. I don't watch this show as it airs, it would drive me batty that way.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

How does Jack return. As i recall he was faked his death and went underground

at the ending of the last season.

And yeah, the 3rd season with the drug cartel was weak. 4th season was too many deja vus. Jack working with a few acomplices against orders because the boss is a nitwit. etc, but still very good.

Na na  na na  na na  ...

greg358 from Darksouls 3 PVP is a CHEATER.

That is all.

Well, I figure if anyone comes into this thread, they better expect spoilers.....

Well, David Palmer gets assassinated about 2 minutes into the show. Tony and Michelle are doing their own thing, running their own business, but she insists on heading back to CTU to lend a hand, given that they had done many profiles on David Palmer's enemies in the past. Tony is reluctant, and during his hesitation, Michelle goes kaboom to a car bomb. Tony goes out to pull her out, and gets put into critical condition as residual explosions happen.

Chloe is off to work as well, and Edgar gives her a dingle about what has happened. Chloe, realizing she's the last person alive that knows that Jack is still alive, freaks out....rightfully so. She sees some people in a van and starts to run. She was able to evade her captors, and contacts Jack on a pay phone. Curious as to what's going on, angry that his good friend Palmer is dead, and willing to save his friend Chloe's life...he hijacks a helicopter and heads back to meet her and figure out WTF is going on.