What is omega drivers?

Omega Drives are hacked drivers(software that tells hardware what and how to do it's job), supposedly optimized to run faster/better than the companies drivers. I used them when I got saddeled with an unstable system. They worked, a little but in the end I had to replace the card anyway.

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

a driver is what controls the video card. Think of it in terms of a car, a fast car, a really fast car. The better the driver you have the better the car will respond.

Hope this makes sense.

checked out your video card setup and i found out that it is a integrated setup (video card built-in to motherboard). Sound card is also built-in too. So you definitely dont have enough RAM to make this game work right. Tell the parents they have to dust off the credit card and buy you some more ram. I would say you need to get 1GB to make your system work smoothly. They'll thank you in the long run!

how much would the ram cost? dangit my parents ran off and bought some random cheapy computer with weird specs probably just because it has a nice printer and an lcd screen..... i kept showing them cheap computers with nice specs hinting them to get those computers for chrismas but they went ahead and got some weird computer that will cost more to upgrede then get a different computer.

what a waste. i gues ill just wait tell i move out, get a job, and buy myself a good computer

plus my parents dont care about how our pc runs as long as it works for word basically. It took me 4 years of waiting just for them to get this computer only for me to learn this computer isnt going to cut it if i want to play games.

Edited by Newbert_zero

how much would the ram cost? dangit my parents ran off and bought some random cheapy computer with weird specs probably just because it has a nice printer and an lcd screen..... i kept showing them cheap computers with nice specs hinting them to get those computers for chrismas but they went ahead and got some weird computer that will cost more to upgrede then get a different computer.

what a waste. i gues ill just wait tell i move out, get a job, and buy myself a good computer

depends on where you buy it from. There are lots of places to buy RAM. I'd say find a computer place like Computer Builders Warehouse or find out where they bought the computer and go from there. You really need to know what type of RAM you have first off. My guess is that you have 3 sticks of 128mb DDR ram. As for how many pins it could be 32 64 or 128 If you know how to open the side cover on the computer (without screwing anything up) you can read the info thats usually printed on a sticker thats on the sticks of ram. Should tell you all you need to know. The second thing you need to know is how far you can upgrade your RAM to. Some computers are expandible to 1GB, some are 2GB, some are more. I would guess yours is expandible to 2GB. But you dont need that much. 1GB should work fine. 2 sticks of 512mb ram would get ya what you need. Average price is like $100-$200 per stick. You need to make sure that its compatible with the AMD processor too.

good luck!!