KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

I think the main bad guy in KotOR 3 should be neither Jedi or Sith, but belonging to a different Force tradition manipulating the events of the Sith and Jedi wars so that the galaxy at large be weakened so he can unleash his or her own force.

Revan leads the Sith Faction with Exile leading the Jedi faction against this foe, but also against each other.  The only way to win is that both factions need to set aside their differences and work together as One traditionof Force users.

KotOR 3:  The United Force (sounds pretty cornball doesn't it)

The PC should have the option to join either faction and work withinthe framework trying to get Sith and Jedi forces to work together or betray them and join the new bugger, or set the galaxy ablaze and destroy all three factions.

Hmmm...

i love this idea

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I think the main bad guy in KotOR 3 should be neither Jedi or Sith, but belonging to a different Force tradition manipulating the events of the Sith and Jedi wars so that the galaxy at large be weakened so he can unleash his or her own force.

Revan leads the Sith Faction with Exile leading the Jedi faction against this foe, but also against each other.  The only way to win is that both factions need to set aside their differences and work together as One traditionof Force users.

KotOR 3:  The United Force (sounds pretty cornball doesn't it)

The PC should have the option to join either faction and work withinthe framework trying to get Sith and Jedi forces to work together or betray them and join the new bugger, or set the galaxy ablaze and destroy all three factions.

Hmmm...

Sounds a lot like the 'True Sith' idea that they have already been pushing anyway.

But what i was thinking was that you could start out on Ossus were a small academy has been formed. It could include former NPCs depending on your choices from K1 + k2.

I don't know, i guess i need to think about the idea more.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

What true sith.  The thrid side doesn't follow the Sith traditions.

Maybe not in your idea but they were in the K2 story. Which is what your idea sounds like, only have have replaced the true sith with another group of force users. :rolleyes:

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Anyway i thought more about my idea, so here you go:

I thought you could start out in a small, secret academy. I thinking, possibly, Ossus. This would provide a suitable setting for you initial training and building of a lightsaber (there should be plenty of parts/crystal around). Some of your trials could include looking for artifacts and exploring the plannet. Eventually you discover the Ysanna tribe and come into conflict with them. Unable to resolve the conflict, the jedi leave.

So your main purpose at the start of the game is to find a new location for your academy and you also have to take a padawan of your own. But during your search you discover Malachor and the 'True Sith' (or what ever Hades has in mind) threat, so you go off to help/hinder Revan and/or Exile (depending on choices in previous games).

How does that work for you guys?

What true sith.  The thrid side doesn't follow the Sith traditions.

Maybe not in your idea but they were in the K2 story. Which is what your idea sounds like, only have have replaced the true sith with another group of force users. ;)

There is no 'another group of force users', there is the Sith (DS) and Jedi (LS) ,the race Sith is the one who the human Sith learned the DS from <_<

IB1OsQq.png

If my PC is this "third side" of Jedi (the PC equivalent of Kreia), I think I'll just take the non force-sensitive choice, thank you.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The Sith were a race of primitive non-force users.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Sith is just a title. It is not who they are. :p

Seriously, I don't want to see too much emphasis put on these "True Sith" (be them simply "true believers" of an actual empire or both - ha, church of the sith...). I don't really want to see a long lost uber race that should by all accounts pwn the PC, yet somehow, the PC comes out on top and wins.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Is it true that there will be realtime combat system? :/ I will be disappointed, since KotOR is not a Jedi Knight-style game. I want deeper characters, good dialogue... Combat is fun, but shouldn't be the core of the game. What is more, we wouldn't be able to control all 3 characters at the same time. And I don't fight only with lightsabers. Twin blaster are also great fun. :]

There are lots of rumours... everywhere... about Obsidian hiring people to work on KotOR III.

I'm rather sceptic about such news. However, I just wanted to express my opinion about realtime combat system, which I dislike. It's the proper topic, isn't it?

P.S. Realtime or realtime? Which is correct? I'm from Poland, you know. English is not my native language.

Let me clue you in on something. Never ever listen to rumor. Rumors are meaningless and those who act upon them are stupid. Only go by what has been officially announced. Only act on information that you know is 100% accurate.

Edited by Judge Hades

Excuse me, rumorus are part of life. You can't avoid them. :p

I predict they want to make a game for wider audience... especially kids who like to fight with lightsaber. For me (over 20 years old) these are not features to be valued.

...bunch of dark jedi show up on the sith's doorstep after taking a beating. The sith were powerful warriors but had never seen the force. A little dazzle and flash and the sith are worshiping the dark jedi like gods. The jedi interbreed with the sith (yech) picking up their alchemy and sorcery along the way and form an empire yadda yadda yadda they destroy themselves till there are few real sith left and somewhere in there the line between racial sith and DS sith blurred to the point of insignificance. Maybe this is what revans been up to?

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

Guest MacLeodCorp
There are lots of rumours... everywhere... about Obsidian hiring people to work on KotOR III.

I'm rather sceptic about such news. However, I just wanted to express my opinion about realtime combat system, which I dislike. It's the proper topic, isn't it?

P.S. Realtime or realtime? Which is correct? I'm from Poland, you know. English is not my native language.

Yeah! I have seen the same reports, and I have to agree with you on the real-time issue....

As for the rumors, I don't know. I have seen at least five or six rumors that Obsidian Ent has been in production of another in this series.

I don't know if they are true or not... I wonder if BioWare is actually designing the next KotOR.