KotoR 3: Ideas and Suggestions

i was thinking no more saving the galaxy, it's so over done and a bit far fetched for 1 jedi to save the galaxy over and over again.

being instructed by a jedi/sith holocron.

getting the lightsaber right away so we won't have to waste feats on melee and ranged when we switch to the lightsaber halfway through.

getting rid of party memebrs like in dungeon seige 2.

Perhaps instead of only being able to fine-tune and customize the face, why not the whole body?

(... well, I guess we know what you sick Gizka are capable of...)

... and about the romance, I hope it includes more than what Kreia considers to be... "certain base lusts, certain... indignities"

And what planet would you like the romance to be most developed upon?

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

HK-47 for the win :x

An army of HKs vs. the Galaxy is the best idea I've heard yet!

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

HK-47 for the win :x

An army of HKs vs. the Galaxy is the best idea I've heard yet!

... but then the Empire takes care of him as he harasses Mustafarian miners :blink:"

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

David Gaider mentioned at the DA forums that he'd like to do a hetrosexual brother in arms type relationship which I think would be very interesting. Everyone loves romances and hot bathtub lovin, we know this, but how about some well developed friendships as well.

That's all well and good - but please no more whining from Carth-like characters. kthx.

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Carth was a whiney little man in Knights of the Old Republic. If his whining was not bad enough, he left poor Mission behind if Revan embraced the Darkside. I am afraid I am not a fans of his.

Back on topic, if they are to have a romance, please make it so the male leads are not whiney babes, it makes for a most unpleasant romance for the ladies.

2010spaceships.jpg

Hades was the life of the party. RIP You'll be missed.

Carth was a whiney little man in Knights of the Old Republic. If his whining was not bad enough, he left poor Mission behind if Revan embraced the Darkside. I am afraid I am not a fans of his.

He did tell Mission to run...it was her choice. I think people don't give Carth enough credit. I don't see the whining. I only see the non-trusting.

Back on topic, if they are to have a romance, please make it so the male leads are not whiney babes, it makes for a most unpleasant romance for the ladies.

Well, whining men are usually in need of female companionship. *raises hand* In need of female companionship. :)

Carth doesn't need a woman companion - he needs a slap upside the head. Or a mother. Just someone to tell him to stop sulking and acting like an adolescent. >_<

Disciple just... needs to get a life.

Atton at least didn't whine, and I think he was more interested in the Exile than the Disciple

DAWUSS