kotor 3 real time?

jclark1675

i didnt see a kotor 3 thread here so im posting here sorry if it moved but i saw that kotor 3 is planned for real time>? if so wow that would be interesting i would still like to see a turn based option however having a jedi academy combat system and kotor storyline would make for one hell of a good game in my oppinion what is everyone elses thoughts?

There really needs to be a sticky at the top for n00bs that clearly says in big, bold lettering: "NO MORE KOTOR3 POSTS. WE'VE ALREADY SEEN EVERY POSSIBLE KOTOR3 RUMOR ON HERE, SO NO YOU ARE NOT POSTING SOMETHING NEW"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I loved that weapon :ermm: It's like a long range chainsaw :)

That weapon made the second play through a joke. I killed Salazar within seconds without even taking a single hit.

Although my shooting percentage suffered greatly after acquiring it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

i didnt see a kotor 3 thread here so im posting here sorry if it moved but i saw that kotor 3 is planned for real time>? if so wow that would be interesting i would still like to see a turn based option however having a jedi academy combat system and kotor storyline would make for one hell of a good game in my oppinion what is everyone elses thoughts?

NO MORE KOTOR 3 THREADS! NO MORE KOTOR 3 EVER!

*chases the noob with a wire hanger*

Edited by Judge Hades

I always thought redheads were known for something else.

Pastey complexions

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I know that the K3 threads are touchy items for you trollish denizens, but do remember this is a new topic for people who arrive in our community. So I would ... no I expect respectful treatment. If you do not want to talk about K3 - THEN DO NOT POST! Treat anyone - especially those new travellers from out Cyberway - without courtesy and hospitality makes the Big Green ornery ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: