Ultra shoes in Space Suit

I mean when you run outside peragus, where Atton spots you and all, the exile moves at hyperspeed. Is it supposed to be like that to keep the player alive (kotor1 almost killed me with the SLOW :( , walks in space; the leviathan and manaan.

Or is it a bug?

Or maybe something wrong with my computer.

NOTE: This is NOT a complaint, but I just want to start a discussion, and maybe get some answers too.

Anyone noticed that you hear breathing sounds when the Exile wears it outside Peragus but you hear nothing when Mira wears it in the Jekk'Jekk Tar?

I'm surprised no one's made a "Darth Vader Breathing Sound" mod for it yet...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Heh, the Exile's clomping feet sounded like machine gun fire at the speed he was walking.

I thought it was a bug until I noticed everything else around was moving and a normal speed then, like others, figured they had done it to decrease the boredom of the original's super-slow mo walking speed while in a suit.

It is pretty funny that, instead of animating it to look like the Exile is taking bigger steps or is running faster, they simply increased the speed and left the animation alone.