Mod squad loses a bod.

Shadowstrider

... Although I do work with kiddies in real life... "Me at Work: LOOK INTO MY EYES WHEN I'M TALKIN' TO YA KIDDO!!!11"... hmmm...

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Undoubtely.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Just a warning: all finns suffer from a deep Jekyll & Hyde complex. If they ever find themselves in a position of power, they all develop fascistic tendencies. Just look at the border police between Sweden and Fnland!!1

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

No silly, Pixies for mod!!

Yeah right man. They would never make me a mod, they know better. If I was a mod, I would just turn all of the posts invisible except for Hades's posts.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Phosphor was my favorite, and I'd follow the moderating policies laid by him, were I a mod. Then again, who'd wish me to be a mod. It's not like I've ever been a productive member of the community. Merely friendly.

Yeah, get some off-boarder to moderate. And tell tarna to be more active. I like that guy.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

If you say that you want to be a moderator, or anythung along those lines, that automatically takes you out of the possible choices. I think Fiona said that before.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Just a warning: all finns suffer from a deep Jekyll & Hyde complex. If they ever find themselves in a position of power, they all develop fascistic tendencies. Just look at the border police between Sweden and Fnland!!1

They have nifty black uniforms? :huh:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

That reminds me, I think we should have moderator elections.

Haw, haw, I just realized. "Anythung". Haw, haw, haw.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Hm, ban please.

I could ban you under the following guideline:

Impersonation: Impersonating another person, such as a celebrity, political figure, user, moderator, company, or Obsidian Entertainment employee is prohibited.

but i would have to first establish who is impersonating who.

Edited by Surreptishus

You guys are just lucky I didn't shut the forums down a while back.