Mod squad loses a bod.

Shadowstrider

;_' <----- Thats the single, emo, tear I know you're all going to shed at this news. As of whenever Fionavar/Guildmaster removes my moderation authority, I am no longer a moderator of the message boards here. I know, I know, you'll miss me dearly and my gentle touch against your bosom will be missed even more, but don't fret! I'll be sure to swing by and name drop from time to time.

P.S. h8 u.

;_' <----- Thats the single, emo, tear I know you're all going to shed at this news.  As of whenever Fionavar/Guildmaster removes my moderation authority, I am no longer a moderator of the message boards here.  I know, I know, you'll miss me dearly and my gentle touch against your bosom will be missed even more, but don't fret!  I'll be sure to swing by and name drop from time to time.

P.S. h8 u.

:thumbsup:

Good luck wherever you're going I guess. :thumbsup:

Don't worry guys, I still have a deep seated loathing of you all. My boss told me it was a conflict of interest to maintain an "official" link to a competitor, even if it was a non-paying, internets only.

I'll still be popping by, since NWN2 and New Jersey will be ftw.

Don't worry guys, I still have a deep seated loathing of you all.  My boss told me it was a conflict of interest to maintain an "official" link to a competitor, even if it was a non-paying, internets only.

I'll still be popping by, since NWN2 and New Jersey will be ftw.

Which company did you sucker into hiring you? :D

I'm actually kind of sad to see you go, even though I hated you at the beginning of your tenure, you shaped up to be a better mod than one or two of the others who haven't quit.

Good luck in your further endeavors and other sentimental crap.

I'd nominate myself again, but it didn't go over so well last time. I think I'd probably have to behave though, and that wouldn't be near as much fun as being a shameless cybercowboy.

I say we jjust recylce each other. I have a deep seated loathing for modship, but I like the exclusive mod privvy. what the hell? The inmates have to stand in line at the urinal and the mods get free access. I'd say rebel, but we're in a constant state of rebellion anyhow.

You're one of the good guys, Shadow, and don't forget it. :Eldar's slapping ShadowStrider on the shoulder while handing him a beer icon:

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Aw man. Just when we're starting to get along, you go and quit on me.

You know we've had our disagreements, but I was beginning to think you were one of the most equitable mods around here. A shame. Oh well. GL & HF

As for the rest of you guys, if you can nominate, then I'm going to veto your nominations. Save for Eldar maybe, you'd all make horrible mods, and you know it. :thumbsup:)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Aw man. Just when we're starting to get along, you go and quit on me.

You know we've had our disagreements, but I was beginning to think you were one of the most equitable mods around here. A shame. Oh well. GL & HF

As for the rest of you guys, if you can nominate, then I'm going to veto your nominations. Save for Eldar maybe, you'd all make horrible mods, and you know it.  :thumbsup:)

I dunno man, I'd have to behave or be demoted, and it's likely I wouldn't lock, delete, prune, or warn anybody for antying that wasn't explicitly stated in the rules.

If I got enough report thingies and it wasn't technically breaking the rules I would likely confer with the moderators (in the supar secrat forum of course).

I can think of worse things.

I say we jjust recylce each other.  I have a deep seated loathing for modship, but I like the exclusive mod privvy.  what the hell?  The inmates have to stand in line at the urinal and the mods get free access.  I'd say rebel, but we're in a constant state of rebellion anyhow.

You're one of the good guys, Shadow, and don't forget it.  :Eldar's slapping ShadowStrider on the shoulder while handing him a beer icon:

gee, does that mean that everyone has to mind their manners for a while as a way of rebelling?

One nice thing about being female on these boards, the lines are shorter.

I agree though, that seeing SS leave the mod squad is saddening. I'm not sure what will happen yet as far as a replacement. I know how long it took last time when we started trying to think of people, so we will just have to see.

Bye bye SS.

Even though your hatred was apparent it made for efficient moddery when you could be bothered.

/backhanded compliment.

Regarding the new? Eldar is the best bet but last time it turned him crazy. We could also stand to get rid of some dead wood.

Hey i know why don't we do a thing where each of us could be mod for a day! :()

I dont think it is very likely that the new moderator, if there will be one, is selected from out of our ranks.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "