Book List

Weiser_Cain

Having seen their offices... I think the better question is "What books are in your office" since many of the books end up on the floor in stead of on the bookshelf.

Of course, they could have miraculously changed, and managed to get all their books on bookshelves every day, but I doubt it. :cool:

lol... I personally have in the region of 30 books, which are mostly on the floor aswell, I keep them in disorganised piles.

I have three maths books, and a physics book. My current favourite Fractals and chaos.

Ontop of that I have variety of books concerned with AI, Direct X 9, C++ and general games programming theory & concepts.

I can imagine that the devs have a similar collection... But that is speculation naturally.

RS_Silvestri_01.jpg

"I'm a programmer at a games company... REET GOOD!" - Me

Guest MacLeodCorp

I personally have fifty novels on a shelf. SciFI and War novels. On another shelf, I have about twenty to thirty technical books, which ranege from Windows OS to WebDesign. On a third book case, I have my college books, which I have collected over the years: Art History, Art Techniques, Psychology (General to Clinical), Graphic Design (Print ti Web), Philosophy, etc... I probally read every single one of them back to back. ...and a Bible...

No! I am not a nerd! Hehehe... :(

I am probally the furthest from being a nerd... Hehehe...:)

Heh. I don't much books outside of my computer. Although there are lots in txt files (I can upload them on PDA and read anywhere). I don't own any tech books at all, virtually everything can be found online, if not, I go to my uni library.

The only book on my desk now is Introduction to Discrete Mathematics, which I didn't open from when I finished the course.

Edited by Diamond

So true. I prefer books and paper. Paper feels nice, and then there are all the different book shapes and paper textures and paper shades and cover illustrations and nice chunky hardbacks and different font styles and different text sizes and...what?

MacLeodCorp, I want your bookshelves. And their contents. Mwaha!

EDIT:Letter mixup due to typing speed fixed.

Edited by Reajeasa

Here's a list of books on my shelf at work:

Monster Manual, FR Campaign Setting, Two Players Handbooks (3.0 & 3.5), Elementary Linear Algebra, Computer Animation, Geometry Toolbox, Geometric Modeling with Splines, Classical Dynamics of Particles and Systems, Computer Graphics, Real-Time Rendering...

Follow me on twitter - @adam_brennecke

Heh. I don't much books outside of my computer. Although there are lots in txt files (I can upload them on PDA and read anywhere). I don't own any tech books at all, virtually everything can be found online, if not, I go to my uni library.

The only book on my desk now is Introduction to Discrete Mathematics, which I didn't open from when I finished the course.

If thats the same Intro to Discrete Mathematics I have, you should give it a read. I loved that class when I took it, and the book was solid.

My blood! He punched out all my blood! - Meet the Sandvich

Books, huh? I read a lot of fantasy novels, which span from Harry Potter to The Belgariad and The Malloreon series by David Eddings. I also have a collection of C, php and mysql, and html. Though i don't know any of these languages, i'm teaching myself. Oh, and poker books.

Let me get back to sleeping. I'm tired...

• 4 weeks later...

Lots of fantasy/sci fi books (2 big cubboards x 6 shelves (30 books) in each). + lots of technical books about management/financial management and such (investment, corporate finance etc.) + LOOOOTS of books about music. Theory, singing, business etc and some about web and graphical design and drawing

Lots of books to sum up.. They, the government, said we will have a n-gas problem so we may suffer from cold, I was keeping those books for days like these...