Supermarket Hyjinx IV: "One Reporter's opinion."

thepixiesrock

Do-do-ti-ti-li-li-do-do

Do-do-ti-ti-li-li-do-do

Batman!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Gutman is my hero. You need to add a cameo.

Do it for Bucky!

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Alright fellas, hold on to your butts. It's starting soon.

And by soon I mean an hour or more.

Edited by thepixiesrock

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

So we are going with the whole, Female reporter thing then? When I'm done downloading this por-research, we might start.

yeah, but you have to counteract unjustified complaints about sexism. Just say stuff like "i'm a lady and it didnt offend me!"

That's ok since I didn't find any of Mr. Pixies' previous work sexist... I know anything he'd say would be out of jest and that's cool with me :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

"Listen, I got ten guys riding my ass, and nobody here to report on this. They want a story, and I'll give 'em a story, I just don't have anyone right now." Thats it, this could be your bi break! This is just the kind of thing you need to get your name on the map! *Knock* *Knock* "Come in." "Sir, I couldn't help overheard that you needed someone to report on something, and well, I think if you give me this one I can do it." "Listen Booker, last time I gave you a story, you fumble big time. I don't have time to let you screw another one up." "It wasn't my fault sir, I promise, I won't screw this up. I'm the only one you got. Please." "Alright, you have 48 hours to get me a story. Starting... Now!"

Well, nobody ever said that working in the news bs=usiness would be easy. Well, actually, your high school journalism teacher did, but hey, you can handle it. You have 48 hours to get the scoop on the biggest story this town has seen. All you have is one dead police officer, Carl Martini, killed in an airport when he pulled out a gun. It's time to get the truth, and find out what happened.

*Ring* *Ring* "Hello?" "Debra? It's me, Ken." Your boyfreind, Ken Thunder. He is so dreamy. "Yes dear, what is it?" "Well, it's lunch time and I was wondering if you wanted to get a bite to eat?"

( a ) Go and get something to eat and take care of this whole dead cop thing later.

( b ) "Actually, I have to get going on this big story I have to have done by tomorrow."

He picks you up outside of the Newspaper building. You get in the car. "So, where do you want to go today cupcake?" "I don't know, where ever you want to go Ken." "How about lunch at my place? You know, candles, soft music... It will be romantic." "Well..."

( a ) "Ok, to your house it is."

( b ) "How about Red Lobster?"