Interview with KOTOR comic writer!

I thought they were different. Different characters set befoe the events of Revan, bu not too far behind those events.

From the article linked it sounds like the time period is between the old Tales of the Jedi comic series and KOTOR video game series, bridging the gap between the two.

But that could steal mean some of the KOTOR characters appear, since all of them would be alive pre-KOTOR.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Zayne Carrick?  Haha I guess I should have read the article more closely because I have no clue who that is.

Oh, he's no one important... just the main character of the comic series :rolleyes: j/k

And to Reajeasa. The reason I have the feeling that Zayne might be Nihilus is because a long while back someone posted a link to Dark Horse's website and it said they were gonna do a comic about what Nihilus was like before he became a Sith Lord. Whether that was real or not, I don't know. Whether this is that comic, I also don't know. But it might.

But that could steal mean some of the KOTOR characters appear, since all of them would be alive pre-KOTOR.

All in all, the advantages outweight the disadvantages. Your average gamer is not into comics and your average comic buff in not an avid gamer.

SW fanatics will want was much depth as possible on any EU character, including KOTOR characters.

Never heard anything about a connon exile and last I heard (nopt that long ago) Lucas was undecided IF they would even do a cannon exile.

So think your information is incorrect.

Besides, based on the story and MAIN characters, exile will also have to be LS Male.

Otherwise the story falls apart!

But really dont want to get into that topic again.

Just wanted to point out there is NO cannon Exile as of yet!

I like LSF Exile more than LSM, but that's more of my opinion, and I heard the Exile is a female...

I think the alignment can make the story fall apart in some aspects, really the DS versions as they could (I'm not 100% sure on Kreia's DS prophecies [i've tried to do DS but couldn't]), because doesn't Telos remain dead forever in the DS version and Obi-Wan travels there some 3990 years later (where Telos is a livable planet once again)?*

* http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Telos_%28Star_Wars%29

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I like my LSF too. She's taken up residence in my head.

By the way, Kreia's DS prohpesy for Telos is that it will run (I'm paraphrasing here) 'Cold and smooth and hard, like a machine'. Telos turns industrial, coming under the control of Czerka. It doesn't die, although that sort of depends on your perspective.

What thread is it? (I can't seem to find it)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Do you have to order these things online?  I don't recall seeing any stores (other than comic-specific stores, of which there are none around here) selling them.

Comicbook stores and online is the only places I've seen.

Damn. Guess it's online for me if I intend on buying it.

Maybe amazon will have it.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

The only comics I get are in the paper. I should try finding a comic book shop, though I wonder if I'll look nerdy by doing so (even though I actually don't care...)

DAWUSS

the problem with comics are the are short thus you must bye them again and again. its a make money quick idea

yeah, lots of pages with little substantive content.

that's ok though, I think the comic is needed as there are many holes in

the storyline....the comic will help with that.

and I wouldn't be surprised if novels and magazine short stories from that era start to appear as well.