nar shaddaa glitch! (with the jedi master)

okay, here's the deal: I did all quests on Nar Shaddaa on lightside escept saving Geriel (I left him and Saquesh alive so I can get to lvl 50 and levelled up from 17 to 20 using tyhe glitch... I already beat the game twice so I thouht this would be fun...) I helped the refugees by killing the Serroco and persuading the exchange for more space. The only dark side thing that I did was getting rid of the pazaak dude letting him get beat up. Anyways, after the Jekk Jekk Tar w/ Mira, when the Jedi Master shows up he says I've been evil and he's going to punish me or whatever. Then, when facing Visquis, he asks why I hekped the excahnge... I don't get it!!?? I am full lightside and already did Dantooine on lightside as well!! Will I have to fight Zez-Kai Ell? or can I convinvce him I am not evil at all??? HELP!!

Then, when facing Visquis, he asks why I hekped the excahnge... I don't get it!!?? I am full lightside and already did Dantooine on lightside as well!! Will I have to fight Zez-Kai Ell? or can I convinvce him I am not evil at all??? HELP!!

Doesn't matter. After you finish Goto's Yacht level, and get back to the planet, you'll get another chance to talk with him. Just don't select the "I've heard enough. Prepare to die" option.