The Exile's Armband

I wore it from as soon as I got it right to the end. Just because it had my name on.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I used it more as a memento of sorts. Give it to an NPC, and then after the game (s)he'll still be running around with the Exile's armband

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

A +1 bonus is a +1 bonus.

That's pretty much what I was thinking.

Something about not looking a gift ronto in the mouth. :-

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

The armband is special, how many more items out there have your name on it, other than the lightsaber crystal?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I wore it because it had my name on it.  :">

I didn't even care what bonuses it gave me.

It made me feel special with my name on it. :luck:

I moded it, so it was better... :thumbsup:

and it had my name on it... :thumbsup:

Deadly_Nightshade

"Geez. It's like we lost some sort of bet and ended up saddled with a bunch of terrible new posters on this forum."

-Hurlshot

What's up with that armband? :thumbsup: Not much of a bonus, only +1. You are a War Veteran, shouldn't your armband be better. Also don't you think it would be better it the bonus it gave was appropriate to you class. For Example:

Guardian Con +2

Sentinal Int +2

Consular Wis +2

What do you guys think?

Maybe the question should be; Why did the Exile feel so emotional about his or her quarters? :(

Emotional? I just thought that the Exile remember their belongings there, nothing more.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

What's up with that armband? :) Not much of a bonus, only +1. You are a War Veteran, shouldn't your armband be better. Also don't you think it would be better it the bonus it gave was appropriate to you class. For Example:

Guardian Con +2

Sentinal Int +2

Consular Wis +2

What do you guys think?

Maybe the question should be; Why did the Exile feel so emotional about his or her quarters? :huh:

Well, would you leave your posessions behind? I know I wouldn't.

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

I moded it, so it was better... o:)

and it had my name on it... :p

me too :D

it was class-specific, something like:

+2awa,sec,ste,bolt deflection for sentinels

+4dem,tre,regeneration; +2vsHuman for guardians

+4per,rep,+1fpRegen; +2vsDroid for consulars

feat req:Force Sensitive for all of them

Nah, the KotOR games are already flowing over with gear that is way too powerful. A +1 bonus is nice a low levels without tipping game balance, but at high levels it really can be abused awfully.

I think in K3, they should include more items that give a bonus, but which are fixed to how good the stat it modifies already is - if the stat is already fairly high, then the item shouldn't do anything at all.

i think the problem is that with all the new upgrades you can do too much damage, foes go down too quickly, another big problem is that in k2 there are more character levels, it makes it difficult to balance difficulty over the whole game (maybe 20th was fine after all), they need to work on that.