The Exile's Armband

What's up with that armband? :( Not much of a bonus, only +1. You are a War Veteran, shouldn't your armband be better. Also don't you think it would be better it the bonus it gave was appropriate to you class. For Example:

Guardian Con +2

Sentinal Int +2

Consular Wis +2

What do you guys think?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I mostly play consular and i would find it alot more useful if it gave either a wisdom or charisma boost, instead of a constitution boost.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

It i not so bad if you have an odd number for the Constitution attribute.

Darth Sun_Tzu's suggestion isn't bad but the +2 Int bonus for Sentinels seems even more useless than the 1 Con. If it was +2 Dex things would be okay.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

I wore it because it had my name on it.  :">

I didn't even care what bonuses it gave me.

I hang on to it, and have Bao-Dur break it down late, I get a decent amount of components from it, so it's useful in some way. :)

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

It generally ends up being used by my character or Bao-Dur.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

I use it 'cause it's there, and at the start you need all the help you can get. Yeah, its a little weak, and if I can make echani sheilds then I trash it and wear two of those.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I wear it until it feels like the bonuses from other items are overpowering its little +1 CON. The idea of having it upgrade itself like your personal crystal would be in keeping with the game's general approach to levels and attributes, but do we really need another super-powerful item in the game?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I wear it until it feels like the bonuses from other items are overpowering its little +1 CON.  The idea of having it upgrade itself like your personal crystal would be in keeping with the game's general approach to levels and attributes, but do we really need another super-powerful item in the game?

More uber powerful items the better. :thumbsup:

I like the armband... I don't even bother with shields. I don't think I've ever had to use one in the game. (Even on Peragus).

+1 con is okay I guess, not particually useful but not useless either. Who cares? It's mine. :thumbsup:

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

I wear it until it feels like the bonuses from other items are overpowering its little +1 CON.  The idea of having it upgrade itself like your personal crystal would be in keeping with the game's general approach to levels and attributes, but do we really need another super-powerful item in the game?

Yes. :rolleyes:

I also put it on Atton, since he's a scrawny guy who could use all the CON help he could get. There weren't too many items that went into that slot so I figured I may as well use it. I didn't need 2 Echani shields worn at a time.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I also put it on Atton, since he's a scrawny guy who could use all the CON help he could get. There weren't too many items that went into that slot so I figured I may as well use it. I didn't need 2 Echani shields worn at a time.

Yes hes does need it doesn't. That fight against the 2 twealeks (sp?) can be a little tough unless you have made him a jedi.

Not unless you either mine the place up or run to a glitch spot where they just stare as Atton pops them both (they don't chase very well)

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

Ive always thought the Armband should go up in power as you level, just like the special lightsabre crystal

That maybe a little over the top to have 2 items that increase but you could find special upgrades.

I'll use it on anyone if he/she has an uneven number in Constitution.

It is however frustrating that if you have for example a 'base' Constitution of 17 bringing it up to 18 with the Armband, that you still cannot put in those "Required Constitution: 18 Implants". Same goes for the +3 Constitution bonus for LS Mastery Jedi Sentinels.

Master Vandar lives!

I always leave my constitution at base level, and putting the armband on doesn't actually help me at all, so I just wear it because it has my name on it.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I only ever really wear it at the beginning of the game, when you receive it, the bonus's aren't really good enough to warrant a wear for the rest of the game, since I always find new, better things to wear later on.

I wore it because it had my name on it. :">

:)

I used it for that same reason, too! And it's even better if you put your PC name as "Master Name-Here" So when you read the armband description it will same, "Belonged to the Jedi Master Name-Here.

Kinda adds a little kick to it. :x

"Learn to harness your anger and control your fear. Dominate your emotions! But do not let them overcome you; for they can surely cause you to fall to the dark side.

If you expect to win against a Sith then you need to fight like a Sith! If you do not, you will always be met with defeat."

-- Jedi Master Seraphis Dakari

I wore it because it had my name on it.  :">

I didn't even care what bonuses it gave me.

You sir, deserve a cookie! Unfortunately I don't have one.

I think people care too much about the bonuses.

I mean...really....do we need any MORE help defeating the bad guys? The game isn't exactly hard.