Bloodlines

alanschu

Loading times is always slow especially if you are going to an area like Santa Monica when it rains. I have a high end system that is above specs and it's still slow.

Load times got to the point I almost gave up playing since it was taking, literally, minutes for each area to load. Then it was so choppy that if there was an enemy there after the area loaded, I'd be pounded with about 4 or 5 shots before I even had control over my character.

You definately need to get a high end system.

Downtown and Santa Monica were major issues with me. And sometimes my computer would do a hard crash as it was loading.  :)

Sorry to hear about your issues :)

What kind of video card, cpu and how much RAM do you have.

I have a 6600GT video with dual channel 1gig ram and a amd64 3000+; bloodlines played smooth with fairly quick load times. This is with highest eye candy on.

Deleting your cache, temp folders and defragging helps.

May also want to turn down eye candy.

The one that does the once in a while hard crashes is:

2.8 mhz P4

ATI 9200 All in Wonder

512MB RAM

This is also the machine where I'll get images blood on walls disappear if you look at it from a certain angle. My other computer doesn't do that.

I would have to say it's a card issue. I have almost the same configuration on the computer I play games on except the video card is a ATI 9500.

Edited by Gabrielle

it comes from Doctor Gimble.

That's right. I think it was the best melee weapon available for a while, so I used it in a state of disbelief, expecting it to fall apart with every swing. Rather a demeaning weapon for most vampires, I suppose.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I think it was lovably morbid. My dad even shaked his head when he talked past the comp and I was wielding the hand. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The idea of using an arm as a weapon is gross.

I can't remember where the arm originally came from. Does your character rip it from some victim or what?

The original owner didn't have a license to carry arms... :-"

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Never tried the axe myself...

I am very disappointed they.. speaking of axe.. axed the MP from the game. I really would have liked to set up a server and play with friends and perhaps start a gaming session.

Hopfully whom ever gives the vampire crpg another go will do so.

Admin of World of Darkness Online News

News/Community site for the WoD MMORPG

http://www.wodonlinenews.net

---

Jericho sassed me so I broke into his house and stabbed him to death in his sleep. Problem solved. - J.E. Sawyer

---

"I cannot profess to be a theologian; but it seems to me that Christians who believe in a super human Satan have got themselves into a logical impasse with regard to their own religion. For either God can not prevent the mischief of Satan, in which case he is not omnipotent; or else He could do so if he wished, but will not, in which case He is not benevolent. Fortunately, being a pagan witch, I am not called upon to solve this problem."

- Doreen Valiente

---

Expecting "innovation" from Bioware is like expecting "normality" from Valve -Moatilliatta

Never tried the axe myself...

I am very disappointed they.. speaking of axe.. axed the MP from the game. I really would have liked to set up a server and play with friends and perhaps start a gaming session.

Hopfully whom ever gives the vampire crpg another go will do so.

If the SP game was as laggy as it was, could you imagine the multi player online play? ;)

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)