medal of honor rising sun help

Revan_2005

Wow! Realistically the Japanese only lost 30 planes during Pearl Harbor. Did the war just end right there when you hit 80? The Japanese also only launched about 300 planes in two waves, so you managed to cripple almost a 3rd of their forces.

This game sounds excellent, I think I'll pick it up and try to be more like you.

Wow!  Realistically the Japanese only lost 30 planes during Pearl Harbor.  Did the war just end right there when you hit 80?  The Japanese also only launched about 300 planes in two waves, so you managed to cripple almost a 3rd of their forces. 

This game sounds excellent, I think I'll pick it up and try to be more like you.

FYI:To be specific the japs lost 39 planes.next off the war ended 4 years later after brutal fighting.finally it is a great game and im pretty good at it.

Wow!  Realistically the Japanese only lost 30 planes during Pearl Harbor.  Did the war just end right there when you hit 80?  The Japanese also only launched about 300 planes in two waves, so you managed to cripple almost a 3rd of their forces. 

FYI:To be specific the japs lost 39 planes.next off the war ended 4 years later after brutal fighting.finally it is a great game and im pretty good at it.

4 years of brutal fighting? You must be a history professor, can you tell us more about it? I hear it was a long time ago. Were you alive back then?