What's Your Favourite Level?

What's your favourite level of the game, like Goto's Yacht or Iziz or whatever. Mine would have to be the Forest part of Dxun. I like the scenery and the different quests.

Dxun? Really? :o Each to his own. :wub:

My favourite has to be Nar Shaddaa - long, complicated, with special quests for Atton, T3 and a pair of NPCs of your own choosing, lots of interesting characters to meet, and I liked the sidequest where you reunited the woman with her husband. Lots of fun things to do, and it never seemed to drag. :)

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I hate Nar Shaddaa. It was too long compared others places, visuality it was boring, and there were only few good missions IMO.

Dxun jungle was beatiful, and I love mandalorians. They are so...spartan. :shifty: So Dxun was best place.

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

My favourite level *would* have been the HK Droid Factory if it was not cut, since HK-47 is one of my favourite characters and I liked the HK-50 encounters. But since it dosnt exist (yet...), My favourite level is Nar Shadda like most people, as it has alot of content and stuff to do, unlike Dantooine or Koriban which were very short.

I bet if we had a "whats your worst level" thread, everyone would say Malachor, then Peragus :p. I found that mini level with the remote POINTLESS! they may as well have just turned it into a cutscene or something. what they should have done is allowed The player to take control of the Handmaiden (Brianna) when she was fighting all her sisters, not have the screen go black and then show the dead bodies :shifty:

Edited by aerowars617

Dxun and what is left of Nilihus ship. A shame they never got into too much detail or places to explore on Dxun that deals with the Mando Wars.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'd've prefered flying around in Goto's Yacht instead of the Ebon Hawk... I would feel so rich in that thing

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I'd've prefered flying around in Goto's Yacht instead of the Ebon Hawk... I would feel so rich in that thing

If they had a miniturised version, then that would be cool, but seeing as how *big* it was, it would take too long to get to the exit and other areas. Even if they were to *lockdown* parts of his yatch, its still a long way from the "pilots cabin" to the exit.

EDIT: I said "pilots cabin" because the normal word for where a pilot sits in a plane is partially censored!

Edited by aerowars617

I like charging up the Sky Ramp (I think its the sky ramp at least) to the Palace on Onderon. "I ended a war single-handedly" is one of my favourite lines ;)

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

you know, I think it would be a really nice touch if we had to use some other vessel besides the Ebon Hawk for a certain amount of time...it wouldn't have to be a capital ship...something like GOT0's Yacht would be fine.

it would also allow the devs to let us go to a world that we can't get to from the Ebon Hawk (i.e. not in the Hawk's astro charts)...it would allow for a "one-time-only" kind of world.

Guest The Architect

None of the planets were complete but I'd have to say Korriban. Battling Darth Sion, watching the Sith Holocron of Batila talking about Revan and going into that cave confronting the Exile's past and future and the Hssis spawn was good. Did you guys know that it was originally intended for you to land on a Sith Colony in Korriban in KOTOR II kind of like the Dresdhae Colony in KOTOR?

Edited by The Architect

Level 15 was good for me as you get your prestige class.

Just kidding.

No my fav going back to dantooine, you get some good jedi stuff there and it is nice to see what happened after the attack there.

On a slightly different note. I did not expect there to be as much of the jedi enclave left as there was. In k1 they say it was a smoking ruin but there is a lot left for a smoking ruin, don't you think?

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I love mandalorians. They are so...spartan. :shifty:

You liked Mandalorians because they were gay with eachother?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Level 15 was good for me as you get your prestige class.

Just kidding.

:thumbsup: I wasn't expecting that one.

Nar Shaddaa definitely attracted me because it had style. It had its memorable moments like when Bao-Dur says the line about taking the stupid one that wasted time threatening them or when Atton knows just the place to wait for the Exile, where he meets the Twin Suns, who were cool. The scenery and quests like the one where you realize the cleaning droid at one of the docks is hostile and return to the guy who gave you the quest, only to find him dead in his room, really gave it the atmosphere of a Sin City type thing or a good urban detective story.

I don't know if I liked any of the places at all really. I guess I liked Paragus the most though.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

If we're talking 'level' here and not 'planet' - probably the Palace.

Some of the planets are almost short enough to be a level.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester