Who rebuilts the Jedi Enclave?

Am thinking that process of restoring parts of Jedi enclave would require work of a large group of people. Likely five to six or more of a group, considering that much of walls was destroyed and that many parts of outer shell shape of the building was bombed beyond expectation. Or perhaps people who were charged with rebuilding enclave used force powers to move bricks and other tools so that process would be easier.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Possibly, Disciple is a filthy Republic spy, so he could have told the Republic.

Disciple works for Republic doesn't mean that he's a republic spy, especially a filthy one. :crazy:

Let's put it into this: suppose you work for Microsoft, should we say you're a spy from Microsoft? No! :)

He is a filthy spy! What exactly do you think he was doing with all those holocrons, and why did he inform the Admiral? What, he was just looking for the Jedi... and couldn't see the pile of dead mercenaries, and couldn't bend over to pick up a data pad? Historians and scientists are supposed to be observant. His credibility is diminished from the beginning since he can't find a simple datapad. From the very beginning he is mendacious, gathering information about the Jedi, about the Exile, and Revan, for what purpose? So he can preserve a flawed code, to preserve the Jedi's place in the Republic!

Just because someone works for a company doesn't make them a spy, that is an illogical leap, and a possible attempt to find a generalization to undermine my first theory. It is a flawed comparison, flawed because I never said anything like "He works for the republic therefor he must be a spy". No, what I said was; " Disciple is a filthy Republic spy". It makes me wonder if you object to the word filthy because of some allegiance to the Republic...

If a person, or droid engages in covert operations, that would make them a spy. Not if they are just the coffee machine repairer, or the machine itself.

And I am NOT crazy! :lol:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

And I am NOT crazy!  :lol:

*Looks at avatar........refrains from passing further comment*

Before anyone asks who rebuilt the enclave you first have to ask if anyone did. Judging from the cut scenes I'd say no one rebuilt it, they just cleared away some of the rubble so they had access to a small part of whats left.

As you are messing with my friend, I am coming into the battlefield, in his defense....

He is a filthy spy! What exactly do you think he was doing with all those holocrons, and why did he inform the Admiral? What, he was just looking for the Jedi... and couldn't see the pile of dead mercenaries, and couldn't bend over to pick up a data pad? Historians and scientists are supposed to be observant. His credibility is diminished from the beginning since he can't find a simple datapad.

That is because it would mess up the storyline if Mical had found it.... he wouldn't have given it to the Exile, unless the PC was female, even then, he'd just alter the information on it to show what he wanted to show...

From the very beginning he is mendacious, gathering information about the Jedi, about the Exile, and Revan, for what purpose? So he can preserve a flawed code, to preserve the Jedi's place in the Republic!

The Jedi Code is not flawed, it is only from a Sith's view that there would be a flaw in it.....

Just because someone works for a company doesn't make them a spy, that is an illogical leap, and a possible attempt to find a generalization to undermine my first theory. It is a flawed comparison, flawed because I never said anything like "He works for the republic therefor he must be a spy". No, what I said was; " Disciple is a filthy Republic spy". It makes me wonder if you object to the word filthy because of some allegiance to the Republic...

No that is not what he meant, just because Mical was there, doesn't make him a spy, especially since when your PC is female (which by the way is Canon), he never contacts the Republic....

And I am NOT crazy! :geek:

Prove it.... :p

Edited by Anakin Skywalker

Beaten at his own game ouch ... Purg 1 CSI 0

but we all know who really rebuilt the enclave. Come on it's right in front of your eyes, it was... a midget named Jack

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

^^Agreed.

^Still doesn't make sense. :crazy:

And I believe Jedi Code is not flawed in Jedi's view. Similiarly, I view Sith Code is flawed in my view.

There is nothing right or wrong. It's just different view.

From my view, the Jedi are evil! [sorry, Anakin, not you, but the one in the movie]
Edited by CSI: Nihilus

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

all of star wars in flawed. who cares move on. .. if you can use the force and move things why can't you fly, why can't you just lift some one into the air and just rip them in half, way can't you use the force to crush some ones brain in their head, why can't you turn people into force zombies.

The force helps me poop better, and use lightsabers to cut my food that then turns into poop.

You could, but a Sith likes suffering so killing someone quickly like that isn't fun. A Jedi on the other hand would take the view that its not what you could do with the force but what you choose to do with the force..... :cool:

Not that any of this has anything to do with the thread.

Edited by Darth Mortis

^^Agreed.

^Still doesn't make sense. :crazy:

And I believe Jedi Code is not flawed in Jedi's view. Similiarly, I view Sith Code is flawed in my view.

There is nothing right or wrong. It's just different view.

From my view, the Jedi are evil! [sorry, Anakin, not you, but the one in the movie]

I have another quote that you could use.

"I always have a quotation for everything, it saves original thinking".

~Dorothy L Sayers

He uses folly like a stalking-horse, and under the presentation of that he shoots his wit.

~As You Like It. William Shakespeare.

On topic; What Darth Mortis said about the enclave being only partly fixed is true, it was only for the reasons of preventing parts of the building from falling down, and clearing the entrance.

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Ok then rip then in half slowly or just rip a leg off or two, i'm sure you could see the sorrow in some ones eyes as they yell in pain as you sqeeze the brain with in their little heads. I mean Vader force choked some one to death I don't see any difference between what i"m saying. Pull their eyes out of their head. Just saying if we are arguing on something as stupied as this, whats the point. It feels like when people argued on the world of warcraft site about some charecter, it's fantasy, it dosn't have to make sence.

Guest The Architect

I thought this was obvious. Wario rebuilt the Jedi enclave. :bat:

No, but seriously, does it matter? Call it lazy story telling if you want, but it's good how TSL left many things for us to speculate on. Not every little aspect of a story needs to be known, or spoon fed to us.

I don't see why the Exile had to know who rebuilt the Jedi enclave, and since I played as the Exile, anything that he/she doesn't have to know that isn't addressed in the game I don't have to know either. It is left up to my own interpretation. It only becomes wrong when an answer is given in a sequel, a prequel or in a canon source, or in some cases, you get it right.

So, until then, I'm sticking with the theory that the gizka rebuilt the Jedi enclave! :D

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect
:)  :o Of course it matters, otherwise it's just another freak occurrence brought about by the Force. A plot hole in the Force.

Eww a pun.... I feel so dirty.  :'(

Is that so eh? :p :D

It's not important though. Why is it important? What's important is that it was rebuilt, well, not entirely rebuilt, but some of it was. By who? Who cares? Heck, the Jawa's could have rebuilt it for all we know. Or not.... :crazy: :bat:

Edited by The Architect

This thread has out lived its usefulness.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester