Who rebuilts the Jedi Enclave?

Jedi masters are unlikely to be people involved in restoring damaged ruins of Enclave as they are on other planets until respective conflicts on those planets have been resolved, Vrook included, as he seemed to be acting as target for mercs to bring him to possibly Nar Shaddaa. Would somewhat agree that it could have been Republic people.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Nah, he's raising his post number to get to higher levels :)

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Might also be that the Republic spent much resources on rebuilding Dantooine in general. That would include the Administrator's building too if hit by sith attacks. Same for quite a few other planets not in immediate rim that planets like Telos and Peragus are in. Would tie in well with G0T0's statement that Republic ails somehow due to self-collapse of infrastructure.

Mercs are there on instruction from Nar Shaddaa, so they can't be restoring damage to the building.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Someone was hired to rebuild it at some time by some one.

Anyway I think it would be the old hag... maybe the old man too. Who knows?

This is what happens when you can't repair HK-47: [Failure] ...aahhhh! What are you doing?! Remove the arc wrench, remove the arc wrench! Medic!

zerodark9.png

^ Of course.... :crazy:

They only rebuilt a little for the meeting... I don't know why, it seems pointless to me since they wouldn't use it again as there are too many bad memories, and that makes a Jedi emotional, and Jedi can't deal with emotions.

I think Vrook rebuilt it because he is the one that clings to the past more than the others.

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

The Jedi Academy or Enclave was probley rebuilt by the Mandalorians or Settlers one or the two, there no way 2 Jedi Masters can rebuilt it so fast, as for the purpose of rebuilding its Fairly obivous. Your companions are the new founders of the Jedi Order, light side of course. You train this new Jedi who will eventully go about to Create the New Order if your female you learn that Displin will be the new Grand Master of the Order etc.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

Assuming of course that the Masters would take on your followers, or that your followers would follow the Masters, :thumbsup: and I don't see what the followers have to do with it.

More likely the settlers, than Mandalorians, but there were three Masters...

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Assuming of course that the Masters would take on your followers, or that your followers would follow the Masters, :shifty: and I don't see what the followers have to do with it.

More likely the settlers, than Mandalorians, but there were three Masters...

nah the Jedi "masters" are Dead, Kevar, El Quad or whatever they all die regardless but as Kreia says the ones who travel with you, those are the "Lost" Jedi upon which the new Jedi Order is based.

Jedi Master Altena Windwalker

Pub 9 Elder Jedi, Star Wars Galaxies: Nurf of the Jedi

"We are oft to blame in this--'tis too much proved. --that with devotion's visage and pious action...we do suger o'er the devil himself. " - V

"Spelling errors in my post, oh noes! I'm Japanese and English is not primery language plus I'm dyslexic.

• 1 month later...

I believe this choice, both light side and dark side. Carth/Cede (Depending on side) send Republic soldiers to rebuild the Enclave, believing that the Exile has come to find the Jedi Masters and that they would rebuild the Jedi Order. Sorry to resurrect this Thread, but this is my opinion.

I believe this choice, both light side and dark side. Carth/Cede (Depending on side) send Republic soldiers to rebuild the Enclave, believing that the Exile has come to find the Jedi Masters and that they would rebuild the Jedi Order. Sorry to resurrect this Thread, but this is my opinion.

Eh, I think it's the effort of you helping Dantooine, which includes Khoonda, and lots of others, yeah, Carth/Cede will help, too.

csicoruscantek4.jpgcsinarshaddaale5.jpg

| RP Fic: Knightfall | RP: Knightfall: The duel between Light and Dark |

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

Possibly, Disciple is a filthy Republic spy, so he could have told the Republic.

Disciple works for Republic doesn't mean that he's a republic spy, especially a filthy one. :crazy:

Let's put it into this: suppose you work for Microsoft, should we say you're a spy from Microsoft? No! :blink:

Savoir, conqueror, hero, villian...You're all those things...--Emperor Skywalker to CSI, redeemed Darth Nihilus.

No one re-built it, the part of the academy where you meet the masters was blocked with rubble so no one could get in, but it wasn't destroyed. My guess is that; LS-Three Jedi masters would have little trouble force pushing the rubble out of the way. DS-Kreia and the exile worked together to shift the rubble when your not looking.

No one re-built it, the part of the academy where you meet the masters was blocked with rubble so no one could get in, but it wasn't destroyed. My guess is that; LS-Three Jedi masters would have little trouble force pushing the rubble out of the way. DS-Kreia and the exile worked together to shift the rubble when your not looking.

OK, here's the point: I never played Dark Side before. Even if I'm darkside, my character automatically shift to lightside. I don't know why.

OK, here's the point: I never played Dark Side before. Even if I'm darkside, my character automatically shift to lightside. I don't know why.

You don't have what it takes, 'ey? :o Not the... heart to kill an innocent? -_-

Joke:

The best answer of all of them.... Obsidian

On a serious note:

Obviously, if the Jedi Masters survive if you LS (you don't kill them), then they rebuild the Enclave.... but if your DS and you kill them then I don't know who rebuilt the little Jedi Enclave

Kreia kills them if your LS

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

Joke:

The best answer of all of them.... Obsidian

On a serious note:

Obviously, if the Jedi Masters survive if you LS (you don't kill them), then they rebuild the Enclave.... but if your DS and you kill them then I don't know who rebuilt the little Jedi Enclave

Kreia kills them if your LS

That doesn't mean they couldn't rebuild the Enclave,

the Masters are alive at the time the Exile goes into the Enclave, but when the Exile comes out, they are dead,

so they could rebuild it