Interesting fights...

Guest The Architect

Guest The Architect

Everyone has their own interpretations, point of view and opinions so lets hear yours. I'm going to post interesting duels between characters from the KOTOR Universe and I want you to give me your opinions as to who would win and why. Then folks, you can debate away...

Darth Malak vs Darth Traya/Kreia

The Exile vs Master Vandar

Darth Nihilus vs Revan

Darth Sion vs Master Kavar and Master Zez-Kai Ell

Atris vs Bastila Shan

Master Uthar vs Master Zhar

Yuthura-Ban vs Master Dorak

Darth Bandon vs Master Vrook

Visas Marr vs Brianna Kae (Force-User)

Jolee Bindo vs Mical the Disciple (Force-User)

Juhani vs Mira (Force-User)

Zaalbar vs Hanharr

Mission/T3-M4 vs HK-47

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore vs Bao-Dur (Force-User)

Atton Rand (Force User) and GO-TO vs Master Lonna Vash

Edited by The Architect

Darth Malak vs Darth Traya/Kreia- Kreia would win, as she is more manipulative (plus how could Malak beat those three sabers, lol...plus he would be useless without the Star Forge to back him up...which is a shame as I like Malak)

The Exile vs Master Vandar Surely the little green dude would win. I can recall yoda being somewhat awesome in a fight...

Darth Nihilus vs Revan Ha, Revan without a doubt. Nihilus at the end of it all, was a relatively weak character.

Darth Sion vs Master Kavar and Master Zez-Kai Ell AS much as I like Sion, I would go with Kavar and Zez-Kai Ell.

Atris vs Bastila Shan Bastila, because Atris is a god awful schutta....

Master Uthar vs Master Zhar Probably would choose Master Uthar here...he has pretty good Force powers, whereas I cant recall ever seeing Zhar use his.

Yuthura-Ban vs Master Dorak Hmmmm, not sure. I will go with Yuthura simply because I like Twi'leks.

Darth Bandon vs Master Vrook Vrook, as he would kill Bandon through his special Force power: Sheer annoyance.

Visas Marr vs Brianna Kae (Force-User) Visas!

Jolee Bindo vs Mical the Disciple (Force-User) Why? Evil choice this. As much as I like Jolee, I gotta go with Mical...(soldier, plus a Force wielder?)

Juhani vs Mira (Force-User) Again, a hard one...but I go with Mira as she has that sneaky rocket launcher on her arm that she could use if all else fails, lol.

Zaalbar vs Hanharr Big Z. Sorry.

Mission/T3-M4 vs HK-47 HK would wipe the floor with almost anything, that and his sharp rhetorical retorts.

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore vs Bao-Dur (Force-User) Canderous! Hmmm...his regenerative implant, plus he is a strong fighter.

Atton Rand (Force User) and GO-TO vs Master Lonna Vash As much as I would dearly love to say Vash, the sneaky scoundrel would surely win...

Kreia without a dout. Her force powers were simply at a much higher level.

I say the Exile. Never seen Vandar fight, but I will asume he was as weak as the other Jedi Masters.

Darth Nihilus vs Revan

Nihilus was very powerful according to the story, the battle was just badly planned. I would say Nihilus would win this one. I don't think Revan could survive Nihilus force drain. Unlike the Exile, he isn't a void.

It took a lot of knowledge to defeat Sion in the end. Both masters had none of it, thus they would lose.

Atris vs Bastila Shan

I say Atris. Bastila really didn't have as much knowledge of the force as Atris. Not to mention that fact that she switched off her Lightsaber.

They both kind of did the same thing... But since the Sith respect power far more... I vote for Uthar.

Don't remember either of these characters. :blink:

Visas Marr vs Brianna Kae

Visas.

Jolee Bindo vs Mical the Disciple

Jolee. Never played Female so I don't know much about Mical expect that he sounds absolutely boring.

I vote for Mira. She is far more skilled then Juhani and she weilds the force.

Zaalbar vs Hanharr

Big Z. would get ripped apart...

Mission/T3-M4 vs HK-47

HK-47 would waste them both... Unless they sneak attacked him.

Bao-Bur would win. What good are blasters against Lightsabers and force powers?

Don't know much about Vash. And even though I dislike Goto, Atton and him would still win.

Kreia, she is far more knowledgeable and powerfull then the crude malak

Master vandar? i read someone mention him as a little green guy....yoda? if its yoda i really havent got a clue but if its not then the exile, cause the exile gets tutoured by kreia.

Darth Nihilus vs Revan

Nihilus, he'd rip revan apart brutally due to his nature (force drain thing)

Sion would win, after all his invincible if you cant break his will, and those other 2 jedi didnt have a clue about Sion so thed be dead, dead, dead.

Atris vs Bastila Shan

Atris since shes a jedi master and bastila is a padawan and as such atris will have more knowledge. (knowledge is power idea recuring here.)

Cant remember exactly whos who >_< <_<

>_< <_< :">

Vrook, he seemed much tougher to me then bandon.

Visas

Ill say jolee because mical gets on my nerves.

Mira, cause she knows how to survive without the force and now has the force to aid her as well.

Zaalbar vs Hanharr

Hanhaar would wipe the floor with Big Z.

Mission/T3-M4 vs HK-47

A kid + a utility droid vs an assassin droid proggrammed personnaly by revan, HK-47 would win without contest. Mission wouldnt even be able to sneak attack him, since HK-47 is an assassin and as such knows all about that kind of attack strategy.

P.S. Visas would win because shes Visas :rolleyes::lol:>_<:)

Edited by Battlewookiee

Forgetting about "statistics" for a minute, I'd like to see Revan vs. Exile. In my mind, Revan would win. But ironically I think the Exile's nemesis (Kreia) would defeat Revan's (Malak).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Guest The Architect

Kreia without a dout.  Her force powers were simply at a much higher level.

As I've said before, there was actually nothing at all storywise to suggest that Darth Traya/Kreia was powerful. Actually, I remember after I saw the flashback of Kreia's history showing Sion and Nihilus exiling her and I remember her saying to me 'Take what little power you have left of me...' Which may suggest that she became considerably weak. Besides, I think she uses you to destroy her enemies because she knows her strength is through manipulation but not combat. Malak on the other hand was the Dark Lord in KOTOR and on many occassions was made out to be a very powerful character. Malak wasn't far off Revan's pace you know. I personally think Malak would crush Kreia with considerable ease.

I say the Exile.  Never seen Vandar fight, but I will asume he was as weak as the other Jedi Masters.

But you have to agree with me that it would be interesting to find out how powerful he actually was...

Darth Nihilus vs Revan

Nihilus was very powerful according to the story, the battle was just badly planned.  I would say Nihilus would win this one.  I don't think Revan could survive Nihilus force drain.  Unlike the Exile, he isn't a void.

But you do understand that Nihilus power was un-natural right? Nihilus was a sissy coward. His power did not come naturally, it consumed him, destroyed him, he became like a vampire but instead of sucking people's blood he suck's the force from people. Without this rare ancient technique, any force-sensitive in the galaxy would be able to beat him without breaking a sweat since he was practically half-dead. Revan would win. Revan's power too great.If Nihilus tried to drain his/her power, he would exhaust himself, making him easy prey for Revan. Besides, Revan knew much of ancient sith magics and could probably find a way to prevent Nihilus from being able to drain his/her power.

It took a lot of knowledge to defeat Sion in the end.  Both masters had none of it, thus they would lose.

If they did have the knowledge, they'd win because without a doubt they are more powerful, however, if what you said was true, that they didn't have this knowledge then your right.

Atris vs Bastila Shan

I say Atris.  Bastila really didn't have as much knowledge of the force as Atris.  Not to mention that fact that she switched off her Lightsaber.

I'd agree that Atris was made out storywise to be a powerful character but the same goes for Bastila. I think Bastila would win.

They both kind of did the same thing...  But since the Sith respect power far more... I vote for Uthar.

You've made a good point. This could be what seperates them, the fact that the Sith respect raw power and the Jedi neglect it.

Don't remember either of these characters. ;)

Yuthura-Ban was the Twi'lek Sith Master on Korriban, Master Uthar's apprentice. Master Dorak was the black Jedi Master on Dantooine who was the chronicler/historian of the academy.

Visas Marr vs Brianna Kae

Visas.

I'm curious as to why you think Visas would win. I personally am not sure...

Jolee Bindo vs Mical the Disciple

Jolee.  Never played Female so I don't know much about Mical expect that he sounds absolutely boring.

I agree that Mical sounds like a poofter, since I too haven't played as a female yet and I also agree that Jolee would win.

I vote for Mira.  She is far more skilled then Juhani and she weilds the force.

That's correct. Mira has more, somewhat better survival skills than Juhani.

Zaalbar vs Hanharr 

Big Z. would get ripped apart...

Hanharr is an awfully strong Wookie and I like him a lot more than gayass Zaalbar but I'm still undecided on who'd win this.

Mission/T3-M4 vs HK-47

HK-47 would waste them both...  Unless they sneak attacked him.

Of course he would...

Bao-Bur would win.  What good are blasters against Lightsabers and force powers?

'He (Mandalore) and Revan were the ONLY ONES in the galaxy who could of beaten me.' Canderous said this in KOTOR and I tend to agree with the legend himself. I don't even think the Exile would be able to beat Canderous/Mandalore. And Canderous is perfectly capable of beating a force-user.

Don't know much about Vash.  And even though I dislike Goto, Atton and him would still win.

What makes you say that?

Edited by The Architect

Revan vs true sith ;)

Hanharr vs Zalbaar Just to see those stupid wookiees beat one another senseless. Than Czerka can take them when they are out cold and sell them as slaves.

Mira vs Handmaiden. Cat fight. :)

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Guest The Architect
Darth Malak    vs    Darth Traya/Kreia

Kreia, she is far more knowledgeable and powerfull then the crude malak

After you watch the flashback of Kreia's past showing Sion and Nihilus exiling her I remember her saying 'Take what little power I have left...' And how can an old woman be a match for someone who was the Dark Lord of the Sith in KOTOR. People seem to forget how powerful Malak was.

The Exile        vs    Master Vandar

Master vandar? i read someone mention him as a little green guy....yoda? if its yoda  i really havent got a clue but if its not then the exile, cause the exile gets tutoured by kreia.

It's not Yoda...That's why the little guy's name in KOTOR is Master Vandar, because he's Master Vandar, not Yoda. And I'm confused on how to you can come to the conclusion that the Exile would win because he/she gets tortured by Kreia? I don't understand...

Darth Nihilus    vs    Revan

Nihilus, he'd rip revan apart brutally due to his nature (force drain thing)

Your wrong. Nihilus was a sissy coward. His power did not come naturally, it consumed him, destroyed him, he became like a vampire but instead of sucking people's blood he suck's the force from people. Without this rare ancient technique, any force-sensitive in the galaxy would be able to beat him without breaking a sweat since he was practically half-dead. Revan would win. Revan's power too great.If Nihilus tried to drain his/her power, he would exhaust himself, making him easy prey for Revan. Besides, Revan knew much of ancient sith magics and could probably find a way to prevent Nihilus from being able to drain his/her power.

Darth Sion      vs    Master Kavar and Master Zez-Kai Ell

Sion would win, after all his invincible if you cant break his will, and those other 2 jedi didnt have a clue about Sion so thed be dead, dead, dead.

The two Jedi Masters would win if they knew how to break Sion's will but since they apparently do not, then your correct. Sion would win.

Atris                vs    Bastila Shan

Atris since shes a jedi master and bastila is a padawan and as such atris will have more knowledge. (knowledge is power idea recuring here.)

Your wrong. During the events of KOTOR II, Bastila has attained the rank of Jedi Master or Sith Lord depending on Revan's alignment. She was a 'Jedi Knight, who has not yet obtained the rank of master' as Vrook says in KOTOR during the Jedi Civil War. And I still think Bastila would win.

Master Uthar    vs    Master Zhar

Cant remember exactly whos who  :)  <_<

Uthar is the Master of the Sith Academy on Korriban in KOTOR and Master Zhar is one of the members of the Jedi Council that's in charge of the training academy on Dantooine in KOTOR. Zhar's the red Twi'lek.

Yuthura-Ban    vs    Master Dorak

:)  <_<  :">

What the hell?!?

Darth Bandon  vs    Master Vrook

Vrook, he seemed much tougher to me then bandon.

I agree.

Visas Marr        vs    Brianna Kae (Force-User)

Visas

Any particular reasons why you think Visas would win?

Jolee Bindo      vs    Mical the Disciple (Force-User)

Ill say jolee because mical gets on my nerves.

I don't know what Mical is like because I've never played as a female. However, I did meet him on Dantooine and I waned to kill that imbecile! I think Jolee is far more powerful anyway.

Juhani            vs    Mira (Force-User)

Mira, cause she knows how to survive without the force and now has the force to aid her as well.

That's one of the best reasons I've heard as to why Mira would win.

Zaalbar          vs    Hanharr

Hanhaar would wipe the floor with Big Z.

Why is that? Don't get me wrong, I like Hanharr a lot more than Big Z but Big Z was no pushover.

Mission/T3-M4    vs  HK-47

A kid + a utility droid vs an assassin droid proggrammed personnaly by revan, HK-47 would win without contest. Mission wouldnt even be able to sneak attack him, since HK-47 is an assassin and as such knows all about that kind of attack strategy.

HK-47 could beat them blindfolded.

P.S. Visas would win because shes Visas  ;)  :lol:  >_<  :)

Edited by The Architect

Everyone has their own interpretations, point of view and opinions so lets hear yours. I'm going to post  interesting duels between characters from the KOTOR Universe and I want you to give me your opinions as to who would win and why. Then folks, you can debate away...

Kreia would win, Malak was only powerful due to his connection with the star forge, and about the quote of her being a weak source of power to the exile, Hey maybe she was lying to the exile, now thats a leap Kreia lying...She didn't seem that weak at the end of the game as I remember, once you destroyed malak's jedi batteries he fell pretty easily.

The Exile        vs    Master Vandar

Master Vandar would outclass the exile in a saber fight, if he uses the same style yoda did, which he would pretty much have to use to offset his size difference, but in the end the exile would just suck the force out of him instead of falling.

Darth Nihilus    vs    Revan

Revan he was a sith lord in the time of many jedi and sith, I imagine he would have to prove himself against the best that both would have to offer, Nihilus on the other hand came to power in a time of very few jedi and sith, not much competition in his rise to power. Revan would probably have sith magic to guard against Nihilus and his force drain attack, without that advantage he would just be more fodder.

Darth Sion      vs    Master Kavar and Master Zez-Kai Ell

Darth Sion without a doubt, only the exiles inside knowledge of Sion allows him to be defeated, inside knowledge provided by Kreia who wants him to fall.

Darth Sion has defeated many jedi, whats 2 more masters to hack up and discard, besides in the game Zez-Kai Ell was a total whimp, dead in less than 3 moves total. They'd just become exhausted fighting Sion and both fall in the end.

Atris                vs    Bastila Shan

Bastila, why because shes the only one of the 2 who has ever even seen battle, and she would have gained some pretty interesting knowledge from her link with Revan, and besides Atris is a total weenie sitting on her polar camp training ground with her holocrons and her white dyke squad handmaidens, acting all self rightous. Get in a fight and fight or watch holo about fighting, who has the greater knowledge in the end.

Master Uthar    vs    Master Zhar

Master Uthar because like before he has probably seen more battle, being a Sith Master would be much harder than being a Jedi Master, if the Sith Master fails, he dies, the Jedi Master gets to live and correct his mistake.

Yuthura-Ban    vs    Master Dorak

#2 Sith at training center vs Jedi Book worm, no brainer, Yuthura wins this one.

Darth Bandon  vs    Master Vrook

Hopefully they would kill each other, but Vrook was around alot longer so he would probably win the fight.

Visas Marr        vs    Brianna Kae (Force-User)

I love a good catfight, I'm going with Brianna on this one, she was a soldier to begin with and has been a warrior her whole life, Visas background is left up in the air, but the way she begs for death, she seems weak to me.

Jolee Bindo      vs    Mical the Disciple (Force-User)

Jolee because he's old and grumpy and wouldn't listen to much of Micals ramblings.

Mira, bounty hunter/jedi vs whiner/jedi? hmmm... I'll go with the bounty hunter/jedi combo.

Zaalbar          vs    Hanharr

Hanharr killed his entire village, whats one more wookie... Hanharr without a doubt would win this one.

A kid and a trashcan vs Revans Pet Assassian Droid, have to go with HK-47, even though watching  T3-M4 zap the Hk unit on the cut scene always makes me laugh.

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore  vs    Bao-Dur (Force-User)

I'd go with Canderous Ordo beating Bao-Dur, but I'd go with Bao-Dur beating his Mandalor version, his dex is too low for a good fight in the Mandalor Armor. He even admits in the game his implants are all that keeps him going.

Atton Rand (Force User) and GO-TO    vs  Master Lonna Vash

Have to go with Lonna Vash on this one. If a Master Jedi loses to a padawon and a trashcan then she deserves death.

Edited by Battlewookiee

Kreia wins, hands down. She would most likely manipulate Malak into jumping off the Star Forge into the sun...

The Exile would 'force consume' Vander

Darth Nihilus vs Revan

Revan, of course. Because (LSM) he's like got, Bastilia with him and if he lost, she'd turn dark side and throw the galaxy into chaos! :-" :D :mellow:

I'm not too sure about this. If it's two against one... I'd go with the jedi, because Kavar is a weapon master.

Atris vs Bastila Shan

Bastila, of course. Because if she lost, Revan would come and get revenge - and that way, she'd win anyway. Atris wouldn't be able to beat Revan in a hundred years.

Uthar. Simply because he's not prone to weakness and Zhar appears to be.

Good question. I'm gonna call a draw on this one.

Sadly, Vrook would win. He'd bore Bandon to death with lectures about betrayal, the dark side, and how his master is a traitor.

This is echani style right? So they're both nekkid? I think that Brianna would win because Visas would get distracted about her modesty (remember the dance outfit, anyone?) :(

Jolee would win - but likely the two would start up a discussion and not fight at all. If they did, it would be verbal - and since he's such a grumpy old git, Jolee would win.

Juhani wouldn't fight Mira - they'd become bestest best friends!

Zaalbar vs Hanharr

Probably Hanharr. Zaalbar whines too much. And is honourable - which Hanharr would take advantage of.

Mission/T3-M4 vs HK-47

HK, of course! Silly question!

Canderous would win. Bao-Dur is too timid (LS exile) and Canderous lives for battle.

Vash would most likely team up with Atton to take out Goto while Atton hits on her...

Then she'd get annoyed with him and they'd fight. Not sure how it would end though... <_<

Edited by Battlewookiee

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Guest The Architect

once you destroyed malak's jedi batteries he fell pretty easily.

Yes but you must understand not to go by how difficult they are to beat in the game, this is storywise. I found Dark Jedi in KOTOR who were harder than Malak, but that doesn't mean they are more powerful than him.

Edited by The Architect

Guest The Architect

Kreia wins, hands down. She would most likely manipulate Malak into jumping off the Star Forge into the sun...

Why does everyone think that Kreia is more powerful than Malak? Just because Malak was extremely easy to beat in the game it doesn't mean he is weak. Storywise he is not weak. Understand this, just say when Bastila fights Malak on the Leviathin, if you were controlling Bastila, she'd win, but because your not, it comes down to who is more powerful storywise and Malak won. Understand.

Juhani wouldn't fight Mira - they'd become bestest best friends!

I think they'd become arch-enemies. They seem so different to me.

HK, of course! Silly question!

Yeah I know HK-47 would kick their ass without even breaking a sweat. I just wanted to hear other people's opinions.

Canderous Ordo/Mandalore  vs    Bao-Dur (Force-User)

Canderous would win. Bao-Dur is too timid (LS exile) and Canderous lives for battle.

Exactly!

Atton Rand (Force User) and GO-TO    vs  Master Lonna Vash

Vash would most likely team up with Atton to take out Goto while Atton hits on her...

That's true.

Edited by The Architect

once you destroyed malak's jedi batteries he fell pretty easily.

Yes but you must understand not to go by how difficult they are to beat in the game, this is storywise. I found Dark Jedi in KOTOR who were harder than Malak, but that doesn't mean they are more powerful than him.

Yes, Yes I know what your getting at, for that matter, Calo Nord was tougher to beat than malak, but I don't think he was more powerful.

But the toughness of them in the actual gameplay is really the way to form a basis of opinion as to how strong they'd be against each other, besides just who you like better.

Malak was a pushover against pretty much whatever type of character I used on him, even my jedi consular with master speed and master flurry activated took him out with ease, not even using any other force powers, not even force immunity. his lighting strikes seem to just tickle my character and do minor damage, so I just used that turn to hack him up some more.

Edited by Battlewookiee