What are you listening to?

Child of Flame

Undone (the sweater song) / Weezer

the Weez turned fourteen on Valentines' Day

Ya, too bad those guys are in their 40's and still singing about what it was like in highschool.

Cousin Mary -- John Coltrane

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I remember when I moved into my crappy college house we found a burned copy of Weezer's Pinkerton in the basement. I ended up listening to it probably 15 times that weekend I went down to paint and tear up the nasty puke-stained carpet.

It really is a fantastic piece of work. The album, not the house.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

Los Fabulosos Cadillacs - El Matador

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The Pillows - Come Down

Furi Kuri rules!

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

The Garrison Kiellor radio show.

WHAT?

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Tom Waits - Russian Dance.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Heh, like most people I only know "Because I Got High," but I can't even count the number of times a song on the radio piqued my interest and I explored the artist's back catalogue to find stuff I liked a lot more than the single.

Anyway, I've had this insidious pop song stuck in my head for two days now, ever since I heard it during dinner at Red Lobster Saturday. It sounds like a 50s girl group song, but it's got sort of a calypso/reggae beat with guitar upstrokes on the "2" and "4" and a horn section melody.

The lyrics were something like "The tide is high (time is right?) and daaa-da-da, I'm gonna be your number (only?) one."

Over and over again.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs