What are you listening to?

Child of Flame

Frank Black and the Catholics - Goodbye Lorraine.

My kind of Country.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Meshuggah - "I"

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Frank Black and the Catholics - Goodbye Lorraine.

My kind of Country.

We held hands in the temple, but we had no wedding day

Now she sends me perfumed letters and

I throw them all away

A buddy just gave me Frank Black Francis.... what do you think of that stuff?

I like the horns added on the new Holiday Song. I also like the new Into the White. It'll take a few more listens to form a more cohesive opinion on some of that stuff.

Edited by Darth Drabek

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs

A buddy just gave me Frank Black Francis.... what do you think of that stuff?

I like the horns added on the new Holiday Song. I also like the new Into the White. It'll take a few more listens to form a more cohesive opinion on some of that stuff.

I liked it, but I actually liked the acoustic Demo disk more than the Treated one.

Marc Ribot - Aurora en Pek

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Marc Ribot - Choserito Plena.

Marc Ribot - Esclavo Trist

Yeah, the acoustic stuff was pretty cool. Holiday song and Caribou were especially awesome.

Did he say he wanted Caribou to sound like Husker Du? Because I don't think the final version did not sound anything at all like Husker Du.

Yeah, the acoustic stuff was pretty cool. Holiday song and Caribou were especially awesome.

Did he say he wanted Caribou to sound like Husker Du? Because I don't think the final version did not sound anything at all like Husker Du.

He did say that, but did you mean you don't think it sounded like Husker Du? Because your sentance is sort of a double negative.

Yeah, the Money-man!

I saw him play a Rib Burnoff in a mall parking lot a few years ago. Oh how the mighty have fallen.

Dennis DeYoung from Styx played the next night, totally owning Mr. "Two Tickets to Paradise." At least DeYoung played that show like he was playing to a stadium, not just a few hundred drunk Ohioans covered in barbeque sauce.

Edit: Yeah, that's what I meant. Clumsy sentence. If they wanted it to sound like Husker Du all they had to do was just add a two-second snare drum intro.

I had a buddy who used to tell a joke when he was riding in the car. He'd drum his fingers on the steering wheel quickly and then ask his passengers "What's that?" When they expressed confusion he would answer: "The beginning of every song on Candy Apple Gray."

Edited by Darth Drabek

What I find funneh about Eddie Monneh? is that if you ever hear him speak he has got this totally rough voice with an incredibly thick New York accent. Go figure

anyhoo

I Am The Cosmos / Big Star

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.