Fitness and Health

Gabrielle

For some reason I've always remembered this mag. interview with an actor yaers ago, who commented that Gena Davis was an intelligent & attractive woman who looked great but was in the worst shape he'd ever seen. "Couldn't even do one push-up."

I'm also noticing a lot more cellulite on even the thin, youthful thigh's these days.... :D

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

For some reason I've always remembered this mag. interview with an actor yaers ago, who commented that Gena Davis was an intelligent & attractive  woman who looked great but was in the worst shape he'd ever seen. "Couldn't even do one push-up."

I'm also noticing a lot more cellulite on even the thin, youthful thigh's these days.... :D

i thought gene davis was an olympian worthy archer? thats funny because she looks so manly too.

I just read an entire article in Reader's Digest about Geena Davis today, and an entire section was specifically about what great shape she was in, largely focusing on how she made it to the Olympic archery semifinals.

Relevance.

Look, I don't read Reader's Digest, it was just there. I'm going now.

Edited by Aurora

I am following my fish.

A temporary home for stranded ML'ers

Ok, I looked it up...guess she was, later. Well, I don't know, that's just what the actor said...it was years ago (like 10 years before the Olypia archery thing).

Edit - ARGH I keep typing before I'm thinking.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Yes, well, as I edited into my last post, the article I read was from 11 years before that. Time enough for her to shape up, if indeed the actor who made the observation was being truthful.

At any rate, I'd mentioned it because of the relevance about thin vs in-shape...

I crash dieted recently losing the gut I gained whilst learning the basics of 3D stuff. I decided I'd rather not look like some sort of evil twink so I'm currently taking quite a few 'supplements' (about ten in the morning alone, if I stop posting suddenly just assume my liver blew up) and my arms have really grown in the last week or so, so that now they are about as big as my calves (still have to work a bit more on my triceps but I'll stop once I can

Yaw devs, Yaw!!! (

I have a spider web pattern of veins across my arms and shoulders right now

That sounds....attractive.

spend more time on your triceps if you want your arms to look/get bigger (2/3 of your arm). those fat burners also have a lot of carbs. try to work away from the supps, you'll end pissing away all your nutrition with that many in action all at once (you can actually drink too much water believe it or not).

This is a PG rated site.  I can't divulge my exercise routines to lose weight with all the kiddies reading this.

Ya, you've told us countless times how the 2nd harvest is the key to dropping unwanted pounds. :p

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

This is a PG rated site.  I can't divulge my exercise routines to lose weight with all the kiddies reading this.

Ya, you've told us countless times how the 2nd harvest is the key to dropping unwanted pounds. :p

....how did you know...? :ermm:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There are no fat Apache

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Ya he quit doing kicks like ten years ago. Now its all punch and walking from fight to fight.

Edited by Laozi

That must be a really strong guy

Forearms the size of baby seals and all. And to think Segal gets away with all that because of his incredible talent as a method actor.

Edited by Laozi

And also the segway