Lightsaber customization

Akari mentioned we now have lens, emitter, and energy cell slot for lightsaber customization. That brings up some interesting questions:

1. Can we still get customizable hilts? PLEASE! I don't want a metal rod like last time!!!

2. What type of enhancements could those 3 slots add?

3. Anyone else think there should be an optional "vibration" component for lightsabers? (female Jedi only)

... *banishes such disturbing thoughts*

Anyway, yes, it was to me that Akari said that customizable hilts were unlikely. And as much as I want customized hilts, I'm not too bothered; As has already been said, they have more important things to worry about.

Curious about the subraces in Pillars of Eternity? Check out 

I don't see the point of customizable hilts when we have a variety...right?

Energy Cell=Something to do with energy...and cells...I hope we don't have to constantly replace it...like ammo....

hmm i hope it isnt ammo either, thats the reason i hate guns in games, approaching an enemy trying to fire...then getting caught with your pants down and getting blown to s*it........okay that sounded a little gay ;):o

hmm i hope it isnt ammo either, thats the reason i hate guns in games, approaching an enemy trying to fire...then getting caught with your pants down and getting blown to s*it........okay that sounded a little gay ;)  :p

Yes...yes it did...was Atton involved? :o:p

:D :p :D nope :o DArseTH inVADER :D

Energy Cells : Perhaps you can adjust the power of the lightsaber. More powerful energy cells lead to a blade giving off more energy thus doing more damage to enemies.

Emitter : Maybe this will change the frequency of the lightsaber blade. For example, a certain emitter will well...emit bursts of ion that disrupts personal shields. Another emitter might attract other lightsaber blades to it, increasing your defense in battle. Yet another kind of emitter might send disruptive energies into your opponents lightsaber causing it to malfunction.

Lens : Probably the thickness of the blade. A more concentrated blade will result in lower blaster bolt deflection but acheive more damage as the same amount of energy in concentrated in a smaller amount of space. A Wider beam increases the saber's blaster bolt deflection but is less effective hurting enemies.

Personally I would like to be able to adjust the length of my lightsaber. Imagining igniting your 6 foot long lightsaber! Think of all the cool NPc conversations!

NPC : So.....are you compensating for anything with that huge thing?

PC : 1. NO! Of course not!

2. I like to be effective in battle, if you know what I mean *wink*

3. Why? Would you like to find out?

4. My long uhhh.. weapon grants me greater affinity to the Force.

ok....So those weren't great replies <_<

3. Anyone else think there should be an optional "vibration" component for lightsabers? (female Jedi only)

ya i'll give that to Kreia

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Emitter : Maybe this will change the frequency of the lightsaber blade. For example, a certain emitter will well...emit bursts of ion that disrupts personal shields. Another emitter might attract other lightsaber blades to it, increasing your defense in battle. Yet another kind of emitter might send disruptive energies into your opponents lightsaber causing it to malfunction.

I wonder if the sparks flying off the character's lightsaber are the work of this 'Emitter'

31.jpg

15.jpg

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

I wonder if the sparks flying off the character's lightsaber are the work of this 'Emitter'

31.jpg

15.jpg

hmmm, interesting, you may have found something there :p they never did that the first game!