About to start Blood Lines

Lyric Suite

The only problems I have is with the bloody sound. But that seems to be with all of my 3D type games.

Loading times suck but you can disable autosave to speed it up. There's a link to PlanetVampire forums in this thread somewhere that has helpful ideas with performance issues and bugs.

I had no bugs whatsoever. Neither was the collision bad, but I had been playing Thief 3 for a while, so maybe it's just me. :D

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Good game, good characters, great lines written for great characters, good sidequests, can scare the crap out of you (debatable i know), combat isnt that bad it doesnt subtract from the game from what i find to be honest. Some bugs but nothing horrible.

If you get stuck the forums on planet vampire will have the answer im 99%sure of that.

Music rocks, in nightclubs but outside nightclubs as well.

I had no bugs whatsoever. Neither was the collision bad, but I had been playing Thief 3 for a while, so maybe it's just me. :D

Oh God, don't remind me of Deadly Shadows' collision detection. Every bloody time I went down the last elevator in Captian Moira's mansion, my leg got stuck in the chain. It takes a good seven to ten minutes of jumping and leaning to get out of that one.

As for the collision on Bloodlines, I've found that if you equip a melee weapon, face the direction of freedom, and keep swinging, your character will take a step every three swings and eventually get out. It takes a minute or two, but if all your saves are old, it's worth it.

Personally I think Bloodlines is great. I've restarted with a Malkavian, and I have to say the dialogue is absolute gold. "I like explosions. They remind me of my childhood."

sig2.gif

Good game, good characters, great lines written for great characters, good sidequests, can scare the crap out of you (debatable i know)

I don't know if it ever scared the crap out of me, but it certainly made me jump a few times. Mostly in the Ocean House Hotel, but I also jumped sometimes when one of those Trizme-created crawling thing burst down doors in my face in Kings Way.

sig2.gif

Just started the game for the first time. The atmosphere is fantastic, the dialogue has been top-notch so far, and the quests have been great. That Ocean House quest was amazing. Also, I enjoyed my visit to Gimble's prosthetics... creeeeepy.

I hope the game lives up to its early promise.

baby, take off your beret

everyone's a critic and most people are DJs