Discussing your least favorite planet

Which planet is the hardest for you to play through in one sitting?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which planet is the hardest for you to play through in one sitting?

• Peragus
    • Telos
    • Dantoonie
    • Korriban
    • Dxun
    • Nar Shaddaa
    • Onderon
    • Return to Telos (Ravager)
    • Malachor V

but surely it doesn't deserve to be ranked worse than Malachor V? :)

It surely does.

Also the fact that you save yourself a chore by skipping M5 (major +) by just quiting after the Jedi Meet.

But how hard you try (without mods) you can't go around the hours pain that Peragus is. You don't wan't to know how many times I TRIED to get into Kotor2 again, just to not get beyond Peragus (hell, 1/3 of Peragus was even HARD second time around) because I got bored and grabbed another game to actually have fun...

Malachor V -- biggest problem: how in the blazes can that thing have a sustainable atmosphere?....it would have been much better if you were bobbing around in jet-pack-enabled environment suit. the immersion of having to wear that would have made up for its dullness. (but, then again, these games don't have much of a "Z-axis" now do they?)

Peragus -- too flat and also gave away too much of the main plot, IMO.

OK, now here is the thing (yes, this does relate to possible future SW RPGs but no, this is not an invitation for hate spam):

in both games, your first planet gets "destroyed" somehow. why is that? for one thing, it helps keep the game linear for the first 2 planets...it helps advance the main plot. but do they really believe we are dummkopfs? do they really believe that we will go to the second planet, then go back to the first planet and wonder why we can't advance the plot on the first planet?

I want to be able to return to the first world in the game....IMO, Taris was, by far, the most fleshed out world between both games and it was a destination that I could not return to. PLEASE devs, give that device a break....even an 8-year-old can advance the plot without something like that. Trust me.

PLEASE devs, give that device a break....even an 8-year-old can advance the plot without something like that.  Trust me.

:(

But if the bad guy doesn't blow up a planet, how can we be sure he's really evil? Revan and Kreia didn't blow up any planets, and they have whole threads discussing whether they were evil or not.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Guest The Architect
Most hated planets of kotor (in this edited version II) (in totally random order)

Dantooine/Korriban of Kotor2- Prefer new planets, not butchered old planets

Peragus II- Way too long and not enough RPG-required interaction with the locals (too much fighting and such, and taking major long routes to end back at the start. Still don't get why I should go to the compound of the survivors to escape and activate an "critical elevator" if it only brought me back to the starting point...

Malachor V- Rushed, rushed, rushed...also too many fighting (like Deck II)

That is exactly what I think too.

Peragus is quite boring and uninteresting and all that going and coming through the same station is not a lot of fun.

Nar Shadaa is saved by the encounter with the exchange thugs and another guy where you have the option of making the thugs jump into the big center chasm. :ph34r:

Edited by Darth Thingy

Manaan I hate that planet damn selkath and there peace laws I like to blow that whole planet up using the death star.

keep in mind the deathstar was made like 2000 years later :wacko:

peragus wasnt a good intro to the game, i agree to whoever said it "too much noobie stuff" just takes 2 long and is pretty boring with dead corpes and stupid droids as friends, hacking comps and reviewing crappy messages -_- peragus was only good the first time

nar shadaar was pretty dull, i expected soemthing like cosuscant or taris, dxun was siilar to the kashyyyk underworld place.

i dont see why everyone hates manaan, it was better than most of the K2 planets, untill you had to go underwater and fight the pschyco selkath, that bit sucked ass :blink:

Edited by Revan_Returns

it was a ty between malachor 5 and dantoine in K1

since its K2 malachor is da winna!!11!!

k seriously though id have to go for peragus, since its well...peragus :/

droids droids and more droids, if there were more HK-47 type droids trying to smack you down it would have been better but there werent so nah. It wasnt bad though, it was the most boring of all the planets but it wasnt bad i thought.

Well I just got out kotor 1 and 2 and decided to pass 1 then move straight on to 2, I without a doubt HATE peragus, I didn't really have trouble with kotor I got through the whole game in one sitting (ds) but paragus took me 2 days, I could barly open a door without wanting to switch the comp off, it is an evil vile world and I'm glad I blew it to hell.

After that damn planet I was fine, I found all the other planets fine, even Mc5 didnt bother me as much as that blody planet.

Edited by Sith_Apprentice

malachor was too creepy, well for me lol, probabally cos the first time i played it, it was like 2am, pitch black and raining with thunder and lightning (w00t) (couldnt find a scary smiley) so i was extremely freaked out when one of those horrid storm beasts came out of no where, and when you tryed 2 run away got trapped in a dead end...again! :'( i couldnt get to sleep after that :p

peragus is alright, as long as you do something different each time you get 2 it, or if you are just extremely bored, try it i did, i had some spare time on my hands and listen 2 everything in the dialogue and found out some stuff i missed before

kotor3 hopefull how coudl you hate dantooine in K1 when there was the dantooine in K2, that just sucked more, although i didnt mind dantooine (K1)

Edited by Revan_Returns

simply put, if they want to use worlds like Dantooine again, there needs to be more to see than just the starport....we need to be able to swoop bike to a different section of the planet. I don't care if it is real-time swoop biking or just cutscreens....not being able to move away from the starport is a big deal for me, especially for retread worlds.