do you own KOTOR 2 for xbox or PC  

71 members have voted

1. 1. do you own KOTOR 2 for xbox or PC

• KOTOR 2 for xbox
    • KOTOR 2 for PC
    • KOTOR 2 for both
    • i don't i just like this site
    • im not telling

If you already disabled the first console, then go to the second console, shut it down and tell "to wait till I disabled the first" you're pretty darn stuck in the Palace

(First = With Riiken (if alive)), second is with Kavar (if lightside))

Mothman and sucky; you didn't know this one?  :)

Never heard of that one before. :thumbsup:

Then again never picked that dialouge option after disabling the second console so that's probably why.

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I don't know about such a bug there...

It could be you refer to some people unable to get to the Telos Surface because the [enter alien species here] at the Czerka gates doesn't confirm quest completion, but I have no idea how to trigger that, if it is triggerable at all...

No, you can smash the terminal next to the Bumani Echange Corp. door, then the Rodian at the door will attack you, and you can kill him. However, you now cannot complete the game, because without him standing there, and the terminal functioning, you can't get in.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

As I am told, before you pick which side to work for. After that, you cannot.

Edit: Battlewookie, I just checked. Keep in mind this is on Xbox, but if you highlight the Exchange's wall terminal at any time during the Citadel part of Telos, you can select bash out of the left menu. Stealth helps being he doesn't like it when you get there, but you can get a swing in before he says anything. Once ou take a swing at the terminal, the Rodian will come after you. Like I said, this is on xbox.

Edited by SSgtSniper

Blah blah blah blah.

Buy it on XboX if you can, because after you finish this game your going to want your money back. Atleast if its an XboX game you can trade it in, or buy it used in the firstplace.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Blah blah blah blah.

Buy it on XboX if you can, because after you finish this game your going to want your money back. Atleast if its an XboX game you can trade it in, or buy it used in the firstplace.

I would beg to differ. I'm playing through my 21st character, and I haven't even begun to explore every possible Jedi setup I can think up just to see what the stats wind up being.

<-- Final Stats whore.

I have both versions. I love the Xbox to death, but the Xbox version isn't be the one that can be fixed.

Actually, it could now. Obsidian could build a patch for it that even without the content downloader could be released for the "smart LIVE" on the 360. Which could do two things:

1. give current 360 owners and option to "fix" the game. (they could even do things like put the HK factory back in if they so desired, they being Obsidian.)

2. Give xbox owners holding off on the 360 a reason to at least consider the upgrade. As it stands now, I'm waiting for either KOTOR III or Halo 3, so a KOTOR II bug fix/Droid planet patch would make me at the very least consider getting the new system.

Edited by SSgtSniper

Edit: Battlewookie, I just checked. Keep in mind this is on Xbox, but if you highlight the Exchange's wall terminal at any time during the Citadel part of Telos, you can select bash out of the left menu. Stealth helps being he doesn't like it when you get there, but you can get a swing in before he says anything. Once ou take a swing at the terminal, the Rodian will come after you. Like I said, this is on xbox.

Could explain it. That isn't possible on the PC version.

Same with the Nar Shaddaa T3 Warehouse puzzle where the log says "you should solve the puzzle or bash the console" but you cannot bash the console at any way (that is on the PC-version)

Actually, it could now. Obsidian could build a patch for it that even without the content downloader could be released for the "smart LIVE" on the 360.

That would be admitting that the X-Box version has flaws, and so LucasArts might be obliged to get a patch (i.e. a replacement disk) out to everyone who registered the X-Box game.

If you don't like the game, may I ask: What the hell are you doing on their forum?
It wouldn't be half as much fun for us Kotor2-lovers if there weren't some Kotor2-haters to argue against. :) We even have a few Kotor3-haters, and that game hasn't even been made yet!

Or has it? :ph34r:

No.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

there are "glitches" with the Xbox version but no showstopping bugs.

one of the problems with K2 was the fact that the Xbox version had no Live

support (K1 didn't need it...BioWare just told LA to take a hike every time they needed more time).

this is my theory anyway: since the Xboxers cannot get patches, they didn't want the PC format to have patches...problem was, the port job was rushed and there were actually more bugs in the PC version (including showstoppers).

since LA finally released the patches, there is not as much of a reason to choose the Xbox version over the PC version. and, if you are in to the whole mod thing, PC format is the only way to go.

there are "glitches" with the Xbox version but no showstopping bugs.

Tell the people who got permanently stuck in the Onderon Castle or could never activate the main quest on Nar Shaddaa!

Or the hapless fools that decided to destroy that terminal just to see what happened in Citadel Station...

Xbox, and I love the fact I can move around to every TV in the house. That way I don't disturb the wife.

If they ever get the droid planet mod running, I'll probably pick up a copy for PC.

Buy a action replay then someone could make a save for the xbox people I might do that when the mod comes out!

Xbox, and I love the fact I can move around to every TV in the house. That way I don't disturb the wife.

If they ever get the droid planet mod running, I'll probably pick up a copy for PC.

Buy a action replay then someone could make a save for the xbox people I might do that when the mod comes out!

Here's hoping you do, although I have AR, I don't have teh linux.

The X-Box version. So you don't have to worry about your game crashing, bugs, and a patch that LA won't release.

Quite a few people have had trouble with the X-Box version of the game, unusually so for a console game, so people have said. I suppose having an X-Box and knowing that the problems can't be fixed is at least less stressful than waiting for a patch that might never have come (and probably wasn't worth the wait when it did). I gather the Restoration Project team haven't ruled out an X-Box version of their mod - has that changed?

Actually most companys like Microsoft who would do great with a kotor franshise :) release patches on xbox live it was done with Halo so basiclly our consoles are equal but LA didn't make kotor live because of a tight budget so we lost on that one.

• 2 months later...

Why we need this poll? <_<

PC of course

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Yup, but don't we have topic on same subject? Or is my memory tricking me :o

edit: Ah, okay >_< Then this is fine

Edited by Xard

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)