Who Kriea actually could be?

Calling Kreia Kae is like calling the Pc of Kotor 1 Revan without the Revelation Scene saying that PC of Kotor 1 is Revan.

Btw Nomi SunRider had her child before she enter the Jedi Order.

Btw Her Jedi Master felt it was important for her to take her husband's place within the Jedi Order.

That is why he trained her.

But again, it was quite looking like you were. I saw that coming a mile away.

And shepherds we shall be,

for Thee, my Lord, for Thee.

Power hath descended forth from Thy hand,

that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command.

So we shall flow a river forth unto Thee,

and teeming with souls shall it ever be,

In Nomine Patris, et Fili, et Spiritus Sancti.

all k 1-2 characters like pudding

Do you spam as an occupation?

Oh, and Jediphile, in the dreaded "cut content" there was supposedly a line in the cut ending where Kriea called Brianna "One who would slay her own Kin" or something of the like. Who would slay her own kin? Kriea is kin? Hmmm......

Yes, I know, it's cut content and therefore void, but just a nugget I found interesting.

Oh, and Jediphile, in the dreaded "cut content" there was supposedly a line in the cut ending where Kriea called Brianna "One who would slay her own Kin" or something of the like.  Who would slay her own kin? Kriea is kin? Hmmm......

Yes, I know, it's cut content and therefore void, but just a nugget I found interesting.

Actually I think that is a reference to Brianna having to fight and probably kill her Handmaiden sisters when she returns to Telos. However, that fight was also cut, though the Restoration Project will bring it back - if you check the progress reports on the RP's pages, you'll note a "Handmaiden player-controlled fight" (262TEL), which I discussed with the project on these boards a while ago, and which they speculated might be restorable. Since it appears in their progress reports, I suppose they decided to bring it back.

However, if you listen to the soundfiles - 262SISEND010 to 262SISEND012 in the \StreamVoice\262\SISEND folder - you'll note Handmaiden musing over how to incapacitate opponents in a non-lethal manner, which suggests that there was to be an option to defeat the sisters without leaving them dead.

Kreia will still says what she says, but then she might just be assuming that Brianna must have killed her sisters if she is still alive, since Kreia left Telos before the confrontation.

Guest The Architect

'Who Kreia actually could be?'

I think in K3, this question should be answered. Just say with your new character you have a party member who knows their history. Now, when your talking to them about history and this party member is talking to you about Kreia and mentions Kae, you should be able to ask this question...

'This Kreia sounds a lot like Kae. Are they related or something?'

PM Response/s

'Funny you mention this, and in fact I should have told you straight away so you don't get confused, but Kreia actually was Arren Kae...'

OR

'No, not at all. In fact they were different in many ways and they never got along with each other, rumour had it their masters had to seperate them on many occasions so they didn't kill each other.'

I actually prefer that they leave it unanswered. The worst thing a story can do is to reveal all of its mysteries.

Besides, if there is an answer, then how can we have fun topics like this one?  :p

I'm with him on this one. :)

...But the real question is if Kreia wants Atton/Visas for herself since she cautions the Exile off them...

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Oh you dirty minded so-and-so. I like it. :thumbsup:

Oh you dirty minded so-and-so. I like it. :thumbsup:

*takes a bow and dodges flying rotten fruit and veg* glad ya liked it :D

HK47: Commentary: It is not possible to destroy the master. It is suggested that you run while my blasters warm, meatbags.

Bastila to Revan: You are easily the vainest, most arrogant man I have ever met!

Canderous to Bastila: Insults? Maybe if your master had trained your lightsaber to be as quick as your tongue you could have escaped those Vulkars, you spoiled little Jedi princess!

Kreia is the time-traveling old Bastilla  :ph34r:

No she isn't. >_<

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

As I somewhere stated before, Malak could've raped her. If I remember correctly, she was all, "Yes honey...." and stuff. Maybe I was dreaming. Maybe not. Either way, if he did, she could've gotten very creased after..........oh nevermind, she shows up in the game somewhere on Telos if you're LS..........

And I had a pretty good explanation going, too..... <_<

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus

This is true. Although once I get the final crystal upgade, I'm really not interested in her anymore, even if she IS Kae.

Side note: Vala, are you aware the quote in your sig is off by a word?

Kreia is actually... ...Revan!

Well, maybe not, but since no one actually knows what Revan looked like, she could be. She could even be *gasp* Revan's mother. She could be the Exile's mother... maybe Sion and the Exile are related! Half brothers/sisters! Maybe that's why Sion whines so much - what he's really saying is "mommy likes *me* best! *pout*"

*snickers*

Maybe that's why Sion whines so much - what he's really saying is "mommy likes *me* best! *pout*"

That's pretty accurate anyway. :-

So true, so true.